Topic: JB100 on TGP

In case anyone has a hankering for a signature amp, there is a Carol Ann JB100 Red on TGP

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/index. … t.1695793/

I have no connection to the seller. Though if I had a little more skill and a no college tuition on the horizon, I'd be tempted.

Re: JB100 on TGP

Thanks for the heads up.  That is an incredible amp!  I love the tone on that solo in "Stop".

Looks like it has been sold now.  I tried convincing another Aussie TGPer to buy it - I figured it would get it closer to me and give me a better chance at snapping it up later - LOL, but looks like it will stay in the US for now... big_smile

JBLP Gold Top #129 - redubbed "#1 in Oz"

do I need another?

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

cindyron wrote:

do I need another?

The answer is almost always yes, especially since you like #1s. :-) But it looks like you missed out on this one, unless you're Geetarman74 on TGP.

Devan wrote:

Thanks for the heads up.  That is an incredible amp!  I love the tone on that solo in "Stop".

Looks like it has been sold now.  I tried convincing another Aussie TGPer to buy it - I figured it would get it closer to me and give me a better chance at snapping it up later - LOL, but looks like it will stay in the US for now... big_smile

I assume you're CyberFerret on TGP? I saw your cigar box build post. That's cool, and very topical in its theme. I aspire to do projects like that with my kids, so I appreciate the effort it takes to make time to get it done. Kudos.

timb wrote:
Devan wrote:

I assume you're CyberFerret on TGP? I saw your cigar box build post. That's cool, and very topical in its theme. I aspire to do projects like that with my kids, so I appreciate the effort it takes to make time to get it done. Kudos.

Yes, that's me! smile

Thanks - yes, that cigar box build was a whole lot of fun, and got the whole family involved in one way or another.  I often just get too busy with work, and my two sons are growing up so fast, so I want to spend time with them and do these sorts of things that I enjoyed doing with my own dad!

Hope to see some of your projects with your kids - don't delay...go do them! wink

JBLP Gold Top #129 - redubbed "#1 in Oz"

timb wrote:
cindyron wrote:

do I need another?

The answer is almost always yes, especially since you like #1s. :-) But it looks like you missed out on this one, unless you're Geetarman74 on TGP.

It would go good with number 2

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others