Re: My Next Concert (s)

My wife surprised me w/ tickets to One Night of Queen over the weekend - it was a pretty good show.  I like Queen, but I'm not the biggest fan.  They have so many hits, though, it's hard to not have fun.  The band was great, especially the singer & guitar player.

Robin Trower Saturday night......................:)

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

ZeyerGTR wrote:

My wife surprised me w/ tickets to One Night of Queen over the weekend - it was a pretty good show.  I like Queen, but I'm not the biggest fan.  They have so many hits, though, it's hard to not have fun.  The band was great, especially the singer & guitar player.

Zeyer, is Adam Lambert singing permanently with Queen, or has he only been a guest off and on, do you know?  Whatever anyone thinks of Adam, you can't dispute he is an amazing terrific singer!

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

1,750 (edited by Kenny 2016-05-03 12:22:15)

Stevie Nimmo / Ben Poole in Aberdeen this Saturday.

Will make up for ELO in Dublin being cancelled after we travelled there.

Joe Bonamassa, May 12, Green Bay, WI.
Joe Bonamassa, May 13, Madison, WI.

big_smile

LIVE MUSIC IS BEST

sally12333 wrote:
ZeyerGTR wrote:

Zeyer, is Adam Lambert singing permanently with Queen, or has he only been a guest off and on, do you know?  Whatever anyone thinks of Adam, you can't dispute he is an amazing terrific singer!

For this show it was Gary Mullen
www.garymullenandtheworks.com/

Joel Fisk & The Breakdown @ Darlington Forum - 13th May

Stevie Nimmo + Ben Poole @ Hartlepool Supporters - 14th May

The Mentulls @ Darlington Forum - 20th May

When life gives you lemons; don't make lemonade.
Give back the lemons.  Why were the lemons free?  What's wrong with the lemons?
Do Not trust the lemons...

ohiodawg13 wrote:
ohiodawg13 wrote:

Been existing on a diet of local entertainment most of the winter, but have some bigger gigs lined up in the next month or so. April 8, Blackberry Smoke in Jackson, Ca. (gold country in the Sierra foothills). Blackberry Smoke again April 16, at the historic Fillmore in San Francisco. May 6, Marshall Tucker Band in Napa, Ca. Then can't wait for this one, May 17, Joe Walsh and Bad Co. in Concord, Ca. Hope to get tix on March 18 for San Francisco Fest at AT&T Park in Sept. feat. Journey, Santana, The Steve Miller Band, and The Doobie Bros. 4 bands that evolved out of the Bay Area, hands down the most fertile music area in the world!

C Ya @ A Show!

J Dawg

The wait is over, heading into the hills tomorrow to git my Smoke on!

Fire In The Hole!!!

J Dawg

Just about to head up the road to Napa for some Marshall Tucker Band!!!

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

Today - Ryan McGarvey @ Alte Post Wegberg. It is a Bar. And for free . Cheers

Thursday 12 May Jeff Jensen at De Muziekodroom Hasselt Belgium, Friday 13 May Robert Jon & The wreck at De Bosuil Weert, The Netherlands and Sunday 15 May Rhythm & Blues Festival at Antwerp Belgium with Ryan McGarvey, Sean Webster, Bas Paardekooper, Steven Troch.

Joe - Friday, May 13, Madison, WI
Jonny Lang - Thursday, May 19, Bloomington, IL
Boston - Tuesday, May 24, Bloomington, IL
Joe Walsh/Bad Company - Saturday, June 18, St. Louis, MO

King King / Dan Patlansky in Glasgow on Saturday.

Govt Mule tonite in London!  and with some very good friends.

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

The Mentulls @ Darlington Forum - 20th May

Nearest the lads get to a "home gig" these days, so worth catching.......

When life gives you lemons; don't make lemonade.
Give back the lemons.  Why were the lemons free?  What's wrong with the lemons?
Do Not trust the lemons...

Gov't Mule in Hamburg on Friday.

Scorpions w/ Queensryche opening at The Joint at the Hard Rock Las Vegas tomorrow night.

LIVE MUSIC IS BEST

Going to see Albert Castiglia, for the first time, at Biscuits and Blues in San Francisco next Friday....really looking forward to seeing him....

Tuesday 24 May Ryan McGarvey at The Spirit Of 66 Verviers and on Friday 27 May Dan Patlansky at De Bosuil at Weert