Topic: Signature

Hi guys,

About two weeks I'm going to see Joe in Dortmund. I want to have a signature from you himself on my pickguard. I was asking myself, are there people who have an signature and how did they got it.

Kind regards,
Laurent

My life: Sleep, School, Listen to Joe and playing on my epiphone les paul standard plaintop honeyburst

2 (edited by DougH 2016-02-11 15:29:47)

Re: Signature

you have to get on a meet and greet pass list. Very hard to do these days.
any of these 4 items:
1- win a radio/tv promotion that gives a meet'n'greet
2- buy an expensive Lithograph from the JB Store and you get on a list.
3-select CD/DVD packages (check JB store) can come with a pair of tickets and a meet'n'greet.
4-hardest of all.. JB Street Team meet and greet list.. read about that here: https://forum.jbonamassa.com/viewtopic.php?id=26665
5- [not recommended] stalk the back alley of the show, when Joe and the band have just finished almost 3 hours of a concert. .jump out from behind the truck and surprise them all, and bug Joe for an autograph

If you get on a meet and greet, Joe is a great guy for that.
he signed the back of the head stock of my Les Paul and I brought a blank truss rod cover and he initialed that [see my avatar picture]
if you bring a guitar ,, you'll certainly peak his interest as he likes guitars and wants the back story to go with it.
He'll use his own markers since he knows what doesn't run.

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

The Epiphone Les Paul for sale in the JB Store also comes with two meet and greet passes. Joe signed the back of the head of my JB Les Paul Goldtop in 2014.
I would advise you to not try to ambush Joe after a show.  Good luck!

Play some cards & drink black coffee,
How I’d love to see you smile....
JBLP Std Goldtop
2015 R9 LP

Sorry to say this, but I don't believe Joe is doing any meet and greets in Germany this Spring. He got sick repeatedly last fall when he was in Europe and the UK. Too many people coughing on him and shaking germ infested hands. Given that the weather will be cold and people are prone to being sick at this time of year I think they decided to play it safe and suspend M&G for that part of the tour.

nmagcorn wrote:

Sorry to say this, but I don't believe Joe is doing any meet and greets in Germany this Spring. He got sick repeatedly last fall when he was in Europe and the UK. Too many people coughing on him and shaking germ infested hands. Given that the weather will be cold and people are prone to being sick at this time of year I think they decided to play it safe and suspend M&G for that part of the tour.

That makes sense Natasha, we want Joe to be healthy and feeling his best

JBLP Std Goldtop
2015 R9 LP

I guess I was fortunate then to get a meet & greet pass when I bought the 2015 Epi Les Paul from the JB Store.
Unfortunately, I haven't seen any tour dates up here in Canada yet.

When I do go to a meet & greet, I want to bring a gift for Joe. Do other band members/staff also come along or just Joe?
Not meaning to hijack your thread Laurent, but I thought it was a related question.

1998 Ovation CS247 Celebrity Deluxe
2010 Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
2015 Epiphone Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Standard with Bigsby (Signed)

Just Joe at the meet and greets.

JBLP (aged) 293, JBLP STD, JB ES-335, JBLP Studio, JBLP Goldtop Epi, JBLP Inverness Green Epi.

Jem 777 wrote:

I guess I was fortunate then to get a meet & greet pass when I bought the 2015 Epi Les Paul from the JB Store.
Unfortunately, I haven't seen any tour dates up here in Canada yet.

When I do go to a meet & greet, I want to bring a gift for Joe. Do other band members/staff also come along or just Joe?
Not meaning to hijack your thread Laurent, but I thought it was a related question.

I have a meet and greet pass from an Epi Les Paul purchase also, and I'm also waiting for the next round of tour dates to be released. I gave Joe a bottle of wine at a meet and greet in 2014. He was very humble and appreciative of the gift, and it really was my pleasure to give something back to Joe for all that he has given. It was the day before Thanksgiving, and he told me it would be on his Thanksgiving table with his family, and I couldn't have been happier.

JBLP Std Goldtop
2015 R9 LP

Unfortunately, I bought some tickets for the show already. But My father wants to go in the afternoon because he wants to have a look in there (were not going to anoy or stalk those people just have a look), and maybe we spot someone

My life: Sleep, School, Listen to Joe and playing on my epiphone les paul standard plaintop honeyburst

nmagcorn wrote:

Always being on tour and on the road in springtime and autumn I suppose that Joe will minimalize M&Gs because of possible healthproblems. Better than postponing shows with all those problems for everyone...