Re: Chandler Custom Bonamassa Telepathic guitar

xavier wrote:
Adrian J wrote:
xavier wrote:

There's one still in Denmark Street in London.

Really?? I'm a regular visitor to Denmark Street and don't remember seeing that...and it would be something I'd notice... Or do they trade under a different name?

Ground floor of Hank's Acoustic Guitar Shop.

Ah, okay. Only went in there once and didn't like the place....might explain why....Maybe I knew on a subconscious level :-P

Guitars: Fender American Original 60s Strat, Fender American Vintage 52 Tele, Gibson Les Paul Traditional
FX: Various including - Ceriatone Centura, Fire Custom Shop Carpe Diem
Amp: Fender ML212 Deville + 212 extention cabinet

Re: Chandler Custom Bonamassa Telepathic guitar

Joe Bonamassa wrote:

Once again.., Bob was a friend who continues to choose a path of scamming people out of money and using my family name like it is his own penny bank.  The guitar is worth 500 dollars add a dollar that I played it.  Bob is someone who is to be avoided at all cost... I'd rather buy a Bluesbreaker combo from music ground ...if that tells you anything.
Joe B

+1, and another thumbs up to you, Joe, for being extremely cool in the situation that I had with this individual who we'll call "Bob". LOL. You are not only an amazing guitar player, singer, and songwriter, but a humble, great guy as well. I cannot wait to see the upcoming tour!!