Topic: My interview with TedeschiTrucks

Last Saturday I had the great opportunity to meet Susan and Derek. Such humble and nice people! I was invited to stay backstage the whole day. I've seen Susan on a holiday trip to Seattle in 1998 - at that time nobody ever heard of her here in Germany. 2015 is a different story now ;-)

Time was a little tight, but believe me I could have gone on and on. Both have very deep musical insides!

https://youtu.be/sHmJXwqn40s

Re: My interview with TedeschiTrucks

That was a great interview, thanks for sharing!!  I'm sure that it was great to meet them, they seem like such a great couple.

My wife and I are big TTB fans and we hope to see them sometime next year.  I'm looking forward to their new album.  Their previous two albums do not have a bad track on them, they're fantastic from start to finish.

Good stuff. Thanks for sharing

The only thing we deserve, is an opportunity.  Everything else has to be earned.

4 (edited by NickelWound 2015-11-23 16:24:10)

DUDE! That was fantastic! I don't think I have EVER heard Trucks talk about his music. (I don't think I have ever heard trucks talk at all for that matter and was starting to wonder if he ever would). Great interview great questions. You absolutely rock that was just the best. They played here in my tiny little town (was more of a dress rehearsal for the tour really) but I think it was the first time they did 'The Sky is Crying' and Trucks let out a blistering lead break and I have never seen him do a better one than the one he did here.

Again many thanks for sharing. I hope you translated it into German for your viewers over there.

Thanks a lot for your kind feedback!

Can't state it any better than NickelWound

Thank you for sharing your great interview! Enjoyed it!!

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

WOW!  Loved that interview, what a great couple and great questions!  I saw Derek for the first time at the Hot August Blues Festival in 2009 and then Tedeschi Trucks last Feb.  Just picked up tickets for one of their February shows here in D.C.  Can't wait!  Thanks for sharing your interview, I really enjoyed it!

Jim

Great interview, thanks for sharing!

Thank you so much! This really motivates me to try to do some more interviews :-))

Great interview.  Thanks!