Topic: Official Platinum Seats

I just bought my two tickets to see Joe at the vintage Palace Theatre in Louisville on Nov 17 . It said the were " Official Platinum Seats " . They were $ 350.00 ea which will be well worth the price as they are first row center stage . I have seen Joe many times and they are tremendous . My question is if anyone knows , are the Official Platinum Seats also Meet and Greet or just regular seats . Just curious as it is a lot more than I have paid in the past . Not complaining just curious.

Re: Official Platinum Seats

flatsman wrote:

I just bought my two tickets to see Joe at the vintage Palace Theatre in Louisville on Nov 17 . It said the were " Official Platinum Seats " . They were $ 350.00 ea which will be well worth the price as they are first row center stage . I have seen Joe many times and they are tremendous . My question is if anyone knows , are the Official Platinum Seats also Meet and Greet or just regular seats . Just curious as it is a lot more than I have paid in the past . Not complaining just curious.

Took me awhile looking at the Ticketmaster/Live Nation site to find out. It appears there are no perks or amenities with Platinum seating which I was surprised a bit that there wan'st. I had bought Platinum seats before and there were merch packs with them.  You just got the pleasure of buying front row tickets without going through a broker.

jim m wrote:
flatsman wrote:

Took me awhile looking at the Ticketmaster/Live Nation site to find out. It appears there are no perks or amenities with Platinum seating which I was surprised a bit that there wan'st. I had bought Platinum seats before and there were merch packs with them.  You just got the pleasure of buying front row tickets without going through a broker.

flatsman wrote:
jim m wrote:
flatsman wrote:

As I said no complains just curious . Its actually a good idea because whenever I sit in the Pit I have to go through Stub Hub and  they end up costing about the same.

5 (edited by RickB 2015-09-02 10:18:01)

Platinum here at the Humphreys venue were all off to the side front and $350 each. That made it a no brainer to grab the venue packages which were $600-730 and guaranteed front to 8th row center, a room from regular to luxury suite along with dinner and that was for two seats. Our premium suite/front row center package happened to be right next to Joe's day room which made for some great balcony views of him being interviewed and hanging out with various band members. The spacious 3 room suite with full kitchen, 70 inch flatscreens and two queens in the bedroom was so luxurious the wife said she wanted to live there when we walked in. Dinner was excellent as well, separately priced would have been about $75 each for the delicious 3 course dinner. Best venue experience ever for all of us that got it. Lounging by the pool, drinking mai tai's and watching the band members walk by, then listening to soundcheck in tropical surroundings made us all feel like the rich and famous. The perfect staycation for us and we will be returning now that we know how good a deal it is. The venue books in top acts all the time and offers the deals for each show. They sell out fast!
A side benefit is that it completely cuts out scalpers for the best seats in the house who are very reluctant to deal in tickets at that level. I saw no package deals offered on secondary sites.
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381