Topic: Anyone else going?

So i just got my tickets for Joe's 2015 show in Brighton, this will be the first time i've seen Joe live, looking forward to it is an understatement. Is anyone else going? and what's it like to see Joe live?

Re: Anyone else going?

ZombieBlues wrote:

So i just got my tickets for Joe's 2015 show in Brighton, this will be the first time i've seen Joe live, looking forward to it is an understatement. Is anyone else going? and what's it like to see Joe live?

Indescribable.....YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED......GUARANTEED

3 (edited by seventh.sway 2015-08-28 00:49:48)

We are not going to Brighton but we will be seeing Joe and the crew in Liverpool on the 23rd October. No sign of our tix yet, though! My friend Annie and I saw him at the Apollo in March and I would suggest you be in your seat well before the stated start time as it's always a prompt start. The shows at the Apollo were amazing and the opening night was the first time Annie and I saw Joe and the band. We were both totally mesmerised! Hope you have a fab time.

Sarah x

ZombieBlues wrote:

I will be going to the show on Saturday.
Not a bad venue, not too large, on previous visits I have found the sound to be very good (and loud) with decent views of the stage, especially from the elevated seats.
Where roughly are you sitting?
Not too sure what format the show will take, given the ticket prices, it may well just be the main band (without horns or backing singers) doing an acoustic/blues rock set.
One thing you can be sure of, it will be good and it will be different.
Hope you enjoy it.

Lester..

Lester wrote:
ZombieBlues wrote:

I will be going to the show on Saturday.
Not a bad venue, not too large, on previous visits I have found the sound to be very good (and loud) with decent views of the stage, especially from the elevated seats.
Where roughly are you sitting?
Not too sure what format the show will take, given the ticket prices, it may well just be the main band (without horns or backing singers) doing an acoustic/blues rock set.
One thing you can be sure of, it will be good and it will be different.
Hope you enjoy it.

Lester..

I got the west balcony row A, so should be a nice view of the stage