Re: My Next Concert (s)

Fleetwood Mac in Glasgow tomorrow

ZeyerGTR wrote:

On a whim I went to the movie theater simulcast of the Grateful Dead's last "Fare The Well" show from Chicago last night.  Not the same as being there, but I had a good time and there were definitely some advantages.  No smoke, clean bathrooms, great sound, $18 ticket, and I was home within 30 minutes of it ending.  The crowd was small, but into it and the band played great.  I'm glad I went.  A bunch of my friends went to see the Dead in Chicago on their last tour before Jerry died, but I didn't get at ticket so I just hung out in the parking lot the whole show.  I have very few regrets in life, but not getting to see them at least once is one of them

....yes, I saw the last show yesterday at a cinema in Germany. And I am also glad I went.
And also I am glad I have seen them 3 times live.  In the nineties it was maybe easier to fly to europe to see them there as to get tickets for shows in the USA?

Jim Kahr at " Schriesheim jazzt" in Schriesheim//Bergstraße/Germany.

Just returned from Mark Knopfler, Fleetwood Mac and Santana.
Next up. Joe in Osnabrück in October.
Hoping for Gilmour though in September in Oberhausen

Steve Miller Last night....great show...the 71 year old man still has it........super cool

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

had the pleasure to see    Ben Forrester Band         last saturday. what a nice nice concert he gave us. nice place, good crowd and ben in top form. gonna see you again for sure.
Thomas

17-18 and 19 july Bluesfestival Peer Belgium

Managed to get tickets this morning to the re-scheduled Foo Fighters Wembley gigs.

Sunday 6th September, 15 - Milton Keynes Bowl - I know MK very well, via work - but never been to the Bowl.

Hope Dave's leg has mended sufficiently by then!

GOOD KARMA - http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3zkw … o1_500.jpg
Avatar Credit: D.Hirst,Olympic Union Flag
Adele: RAH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Oio8V3e3WU&ob=av2e -
We Are The Champ20ns

Blues Pills a week today @ Sheffield Corporation

Doyle Bramhall II....then Jonny Lang.....

Friday...It's a tossup....Free shows: Edgar Winter or Dana Fuchs...having trouble deciding....

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

Brack wrote:

Managed to get tickets this morning to the re-scheduled Foo Fighters Wembley gigs.

Sunday 6th September, 15 - Milton Keynes Bowl - I know MK very well, via work - but never been to the Bowl.

Hope Dave's leg has mended sufficiently by then!

My wife and son just saw them at Fenway Park in Boston. He's playing from a "throne" covered in stage lights and guitar necks.

26 or so songs, not quite 3 hours, played straight through.

So he's well enough to play all night, but isn't walking. His orthopedic surgeon did some vocals on a cover of Seven Nation Army.

airportdon wrote:

Friday...It's a tossup....Free shows: Edgar Winter or Dana Fuchs...having trouble deciding....

A truely difficult decision... I would prefer Dana.

Walter Trout and Elvin Bishop

Two weeks from today...Toadies with Fuel..2 great rock bands that still tour regularly

Murfdog

Due to Operation Stack on the M20 in Kent missing out on another gig tonight gutted So listening to Joe at Red Rock

Saturday: August, 1st - Summertime Blues Festival 2015 organized by Muddy's Club, Weinheim (Bergstraße/Germany): The trifecta: Ian Parker & Aynsley Lister & Zach Prather.
Happy us!

Two weeks, Joe in Saratoga NY. smile

Play some cards & drink black coffee,
How I’d love to see you smile....
JBLP Std Goldtop
2015 R9 LP