Topic: Carmine Rojas - any way to get a message through?

So sorry if I shouldn't be posting this here or if it's off topic!

Does anyone know if there's a way I can pass a message through to Carmine Rojas before Joe's tour hits London later in the month?

I got to know him a bit in the early '00s when he was still playing with Rod Stewart (and I was working for one of his old fellow Bowie alumni), but I lost contact with Carmine in the years after that. I'd love to try and reconnect when he's in London, but I can't find a way to get back in touch.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance smile

Faye

Re: Carmine Rojas - any way to get a message through?

Thank you so much, Jane - that's really kind of you. I was just racking my brains to think of a way to get in contact. The phone number I have for him dates back to about 2001 (and vice versa, I've been through so many phones since then!)

I will keep my fingers crossed!

Hmmm.  thanks Jane

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

4 (edited by bigjeffjones 2015-03-10 07:13:49)

Cool Jane:

It was less than a week ago we spoke and I dropped the ball due to my own madness (at work). 

Faye:

Have you been in touch with Carmine?  If not, please tell me a little about you, how you know him and I will put it through  on the inside track.  He tries to remember everybody but...

If you did get ahold of him, then good for you and Thanks Jane.  Let me know.  Thanks.

Love to all

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

Taken care of.

Hello smile

I'm also in search of contact info for Carmine on behalf of another bass player.  I searched online and landed here.

Blondie's bassist Leigh Foxx goes way back with Carmine - perhaps you've seen the old Kramer Bass ad from the 80's.  They reconnected last summer at the Azkena Rock fest in Spain but failed to exchange contact info.  Neither Leigh nor I are on Facebook so we can't take Jane's suggestion.  If anyone can help I'll PM the details.  Thanks!

Peace & Love

Jane H. wrote:

I'll send a note to the person who told me they knew the person who got the last message to Carmine wink
i guess you can check the email you have associated with this forum account - or your private messages in a few

Aw, how sweet, Jane! wink  Thank you very much!

~Sue