Topic: Dallas Guitar Festival

Hi All
Anyone going to the Dallas Guitar Festival the end of May? I am heading there with Gary Hoey. Going to be a blast.
Cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Re: Dallas Guitar Festival

I'm flying in on Friday, hope to spend most of the day Saturday at the show. Maybe
we'll run into one another..
Fred

Guitars..'07 Custom shop 58 flametop, '11 JB studio goldtop, Nash custom aged 63 strat, Breedlove custom shop quilted Jumbo.
Amps etc: Fuchs, Blackjack 21 Head, Retro Channel RR1 Retro wreck head, Marshall 2601 Cabs loaded with eminence
Lady Luck 75 watt 12's. J.B sig Wah, J.B. FET driver, Keeley modded TS9, Boss DD3, CE2, Tu2
Pickboy 1.50 pix, EB power slinkys.

ace1962 wrote:

I'm flying in on Friday, hope to spend most of the day Saturday at the show. Maybe
Fred

Maybe see you there Fred. Although I will be working if you can call it that haha
Cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

cindyron wrote:
ace1962 wrote:

Fred

Maybe see you there Fred. Although I will be working if you can call it that haha
Cheers Ron

Ron,it was great to meet you Saturday on the floor of the show. Finally got to put a voice to all the great posts you have left.
Did you have time to look around, and better yet did the wallet open up for any new toys? i wrangled a Fender Cabronita Tele
off of a nice couple at a table near the front. Seafoam Green with a maple board. Finally got home to Illinois, got her set-up,
tuned up,and fired up. Quite a surprising growl, and sting. I recommend everyone should at least give one a spin.Oh well
back to the studio. Hope you had a safe flight home.
Cheers

Fred

Guitars..'07 Custom shop 58 flametop, '11 JB studio goldtop, Nash custom aged 63 strat, Breedlove custom shop quilted Jumbo.
Amps etc: Fuchs, Blackjack 21 Head, Retro Channel RR1 Retro wreck head, Marshall 2601 Cabs loaded with eminence
Lady Luck 75 watt 12's. J.B sig Wah, J.B. FET driver, Keeley modded TS9, Boss DD3, CE2, Tu2
Pickboy 1.50 pix, EB power slinkys.

cindyron wrote:

Hi All
Anyone going to the Dallas Guitar Festival the end of May? I am heading there with Gary Hoey. Going to be a blast.
Cheers Ron

Dallas Guitar Fest is a Great Week-end.
I Flew From Portland to Big D, to Meet Up & Party With Bonabuds in Ft. Worth.
bout 10 years ago.
Joe and Jimmy Suhler were featured, and Rocked the House!
Meeting Gary Hoey, was such a thrill, and his lovely GF.http://s1064.photobucket.com/user/Rocki … 5.jpg.html
Had the pleasure of shaking hands with Len B, as he was shopping for amps.
He's a Proud Dad!!

RockinRon

Two kinds of women in this world. Theres naughty and there's nice
Any man will tell you that one is a virtue
And the other is a Vice.
Warren Haynes-Inside Outside Women Blues #3-By a Thread