Re: Keeping the Blues Alive at Sea II

Starting to sound like the 18th smile

JBLP (aged) 293, JBLP STD, JB ES-335, JBLP Studio, JBLP Goldtop Epi, JBLP Inverness Green Epi.

I've booked up for myself and my wife again, but this time taking our two boys along who will be 13 and 12 at the time. May have to sell one of my guitars to fund this, but it's worth it. Hope to see some of you on board again in February, we're really excited to make the journey across the pond to be there again.

I booked yesterday for ourselves and Cathy in the same cabin we had last time. Such a great time we had this past February. Really looking forward to doing it again.

ok here we go again. All booked same suite....lets party

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

I have to find a mal-de-mer cure for the better half!
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

Rocky wrote:

I've booked up for myself and my wife again, but this time taking our two boys along who will be 13 and 12 at the time. May have to sell one of my guitars to fund this, but it's worth it. Hope to see some of you on board again in February, we're really excited to make the journey across the pond to be there again.

Hey Rocky didn't I meet you this past cruise?

"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

cindyron wrote:

Yes, we shook hands whilst I was boarding when I recognised you standing to one side of the queue. I didn't see you again on the ship throughout the trip, despite best intentions. Hopefully next time?

Cheers,
Keith

Rocky wrote:
cindyron wrote:

Yes, we shook hands whilst I was boarding when I recognised you standing to one side of the queue. I didn't see you again on the ship throughout the trip, despite best intentions. Hopefully next time?

Cheers,
Keith

yeah I thought so lets definitely get together this time.
Cheers Ron

I am booked.  Can't wait.  Saw Beth Hart again at The Barbican recently.  She was fantastic. 
It is also going to be great to hang out with my friends again.  We had a blast in February.
Maggie smile

We had pre-registered and today was the first day to be able to get reservations.  All done and paid for, all we have to do is wait and get excited as time draws nearer.

The only thing we deserve, is an opportunity.  Everything else has to be earned.

My wife & I booked our cabin today and paid today as well.

Davy Knowles been added.

Kenny wrote:

Davy Knowles been added.

I am so psyched about this!! First Beth and now Davy! Holy crap! This is going to be so awesome!

I'm new to the forum but my wife and I were on the cruise last Feb. Probably the best 4 days of my life (outside of my childrens births etc.) but this years line-up doesn't excite me like last years line-up. I am a bit more of a blues rock guy than a Mississippi Blues guy and this years groups tend to lean the old school blues route. I like that type of music but coming from the west coast I really have to like the other acts (other than Joe) to justify the cost, time and effort. Man, I hope they add more acts like Davy Knowles so I can convince myself to spend the funds for the cruise. My experiences last year mirror many of the folks who have commented on last years cruise (especially Rocky's). I'm definitely holding out hope for some Doyle Bramhall II, Gary Clark Jr., Tinsley Ellis, JST, Ryan McGarvey, Ana, (fell in love with those last 3 in Feb.) to be added to the list of bands

33 (edited by bobkatmsu 2015-06-04 16:28:48)

pat6put6man wrote:

I'm new to the forum but my wife and I were on the cruise last Feb. Probably the best 4 days of my life (outside of my childrens births etc.) but this years line-up doesn't excite me like last years line-up. I am a bit more of a blues rock guy than a Mississippi Blues guy and this years groups tend to lean the old school blues route. I like that type of music but coming from the west coast I really have to like the other acts (other than Joe) to justify the cost, time and effort. Man, I hope they add more acts like Davy Knowles so I can convince myself to spend the funds for the cruise. My experiences last year mirror many of the folks who have commented on last years cruise (especially Rocky's). I'm definitely holding out hope for some Doyle Bramhall II, Gary Clark Jr., Tinsley Ellis, JST, Ryan McGarvey, Ana, (fell in love with those last 3 in Feb.) to be added to the list of bands

I love your list, especially the Gary Clark Jr. and....well your whole list.  You and I have the same taste in music, that being said, Joe and Beth Hart are worth the price of admission for my wife and my self.  After seeing their DVD, I told my wife the next time they played together, anywhere in the world, we would be there.  I'm getting off cheap.
Oh, and welcome to the forum.  Lots of great people here.  Lots of Bonafun!!!

The only thing we deserve, is an opportunity.  Everything else has to be earned.

bobkatmsu wrote:
pat6put6man wrote:

I love your list, especially the Gary Clark Jr. and....well your whole list.  You and I have the same taste in music, that being said, Joe and Beth Hart are worth the price of admission for my wife and my self.  After seeing their DVD, I told my wife the next time they played together, anywhere in the world, we would be there.  I'm getting off cheap.
Oh, and welcome to the forum.  Lots of great people here.  Lots of Bonafun!!!

If I lived in Clearwater like you it would be a no brainer to go but I have to spend an extra $1500 to $2000 on airfare and hotels and endure two torturous days in airplanes (I am 6' 6", hard to be comfortable on planes)...you are a lucky man living in Fla. I live in California and if they ever sail out of the west coast I'm aboard whether I love the line-up or not....doubt they will ever sail from out here though....as Joanne Shaw Taylor said to me last year "J&R Adventures are headquartered in Florida so good luck with the west coast port idea".....too bad for me she is right, good for you....that's the breaks....I'm still waiting for a more rockin line-up to commit.....if it doesn't materialize, have as much fun as I did last year and hopefully will see you in 2017....

Eric Gales has been added to the list of performers today, along with Johnny A and The Monophonics. I'm excited to see Gales particularly and Johnny A will be a treat. The artist list is getting better and better, I just wish Ryan McGarvey was returning but you can't have everything!

Can't say I've heard of the Monophonics, more soul than blues apparently. I'll have to give them a listen.

Rocky wrote:

Eric Gales has been added to the list of performers today, along with Johnny A and The Monophonics. I'm excited to see Gales particularly and Johnny A will be a treat. The artist list is getting better and better, I just wish Ryan McGarvey was returning but you can't have everything!

Can't say I've heard of the Monophonics, more soul than blues apparently. I'll have to give them a listen.

Yes, Ryan McGarvey should  be added if possible...