Topic: 50% Joe Bonamassa Online Store

So I got this email the other day about everything being 50% the Joe Bonamassa Store but my code didn't work for everything. Something I wanted in particular was the Joe Bonamassa Crybaby Pedal, and the code didn't take. Has anyone else had this problem too and is anymore willing to pm me there code if it works for everything and they don't want it?

Thanks -Kyle

2 (edited by DougH 2015-04-18 15:54:04)

Re: 50% Joe Bonamassa Online Store

My thinking is.. this maybe a taboo subject.

we had a post going a few days ago on this subject.. and it "mysteriously" vanished.

I would assume if any more people chime into this post; this thread too will 'mysteriously vanish' also.

Lets just say the email blast didn't turn out the way it was intended.
Cheers

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

I was wondering what had happened to the original topic.
One of life's little mysteries although I won't be losing sleep over it.

Lester..

I tried the code yesterday. I just started filling up my cart to see if the code would work. It did, but just for DVD's (didn't try CD's). I did do the right thing and deleted everything from the cart.
Oh well stuff happens!
Lim

“You’ve gotta riff like your mojo’s magic…
Let your fingers fly like lightning unleashed…
Make your notes scream with the unbridled passion of a soul on fire…
And boogie like the Thunder of the Gods!”  LP 1974

I was up to $500.00 and put in code and only took $15,00 off .I then called the office and was told only certain item's only. I told them to change there wording of email and I thought they said they were working on it. Oh well I am $500.00 richer smile I guess?

Funny I get emails but never got this specific one..

Guitars: Gibson 2015 LP Traditional in Honeyburst, Gibson LP Studio Deluxe, Fender American Deluxe Telecaster, MIM Fender Strat with Dimarzio Areas, MIM Fender Hss Strat,  Epiphone Sheraton II, Breedlove Acoustic
Amplitube 4 with Scarlett 6i6 and 2i4 interfaces through studio monitors.

misthunter210 wrote:

Funny I get emails but never got this specific one..

me too

I went to the store today and no mention of the sale.I do not see I got an email earlier.
Is the sale still on?If so if someone has the link I would appreciate it being posted again.

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

9 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2015-04-19 16:21:46)

Just in case this is not supposed to be for the masses (??) (which I don't count as the Forum Family ... but just in case) ... I emailed (and PM'd) the info to ya Gary.  It does say good "until" 4/22.  Bought some dvd's for friends yesterday ... no problems ... added a Fuzz Face to the Cart ... just to test this deal ... no dice on the Fuzz.

If anyone else didn't get the email ... shoot me an email ... (or a braver soul than I can re-post the code.) smile

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

It isn't just expensive items that don't get discounted, BTW. As an experiment, I added the bowling shirt and a coffee mug (one of the few I don't already have! wink ) to my cart, and when I put in the discount code it only reduced the price on the shirt. I'm sure I'll take advantage of the sale, but the discount is definitely only available on select items...

Terrance Shuman
Kansas City, MO

I purchased several items.  I was pleasantly surprised that the Muddy Wolf DVD was on sale at 50% off.  I purchased several as presents.  I have a good part of my Christmas shopping done and it's not even May.  Thanks Joe.

The only thing we deserve, is an opportunity.  Everything else has to be earned.

I bought a few things and all were 50% off.

Thank you all for your comments. I email and called them and I've heard back from the other day clearing up some of the confusion.

As you probably already know by now, the part of the email stating that everything in the entire store was 50% off was a mistake. The reason why they can't honor this on items the code will not work for is because they are manufactured by other companies and they legally just cannot do this apparently. Also some items are in such small inventory, they just don't have enough to re-stock in times for other customers. Regardless, it's still a great sale and I got a couple T-Shirts, a hat and a DVD.

I have not received any code.

15 (edited by sally12333 2015-04-21 12:13:58)

I deleted the e-mail prematurely and now wish I had the code.  Any help out there?  Thanks.

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

sally and Tibor ... sent u an email via your Forum email.  smile

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

RoadcaseBoy, thank you, you are most kind. Unfortunately I have not received your email, I even checked spam folder as well, but no luck. But again, thank you for your efforts, really appreciate it.

Tibor wrote:

RoadcaseBoy, thank you, you are most kind. Unfortunately I have not received your email, I even checked spam folder as well, but no luck. But again, thank you for your efforts, really appreciate it.

Thanks Tibor for the compliment ... but undeserved if u didn't get email. smile

Just sent u a PM.  LMK how things go.

Best, Sam

(PS to all ... think it expires midnight tonight? EST? says good "until" April 22.)