1 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2015-04-19 11:18:02)

Topic: An Aged JBGTLP 300 (#294) listed on ebay.uk (April 18, 2015)

Noticed an Aged 300 being offered on eBay.uk (Dundee UK) as of 4/18/15.  (seller is an eBay member since '03 with 615 100%)
(3299 Pound / $4930 USD if I converted correctly smile (or Make Offer) plus ship ... doesn't mention US shipping.

Can't quite make out the # on the Joe signed COA.  No back of headstock shot ... no mention of the # in description.

(Looks like a Gibson Custom Shop case ... but with no Gibson Custom or Joe signature silkscreen on the case.)

Not affiliated! ... just wanted to give a heads up to our across the pond family members incase the seller doesn't have a presence here on the Forum ... and to get a 300 placed into a good home. smile

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gibson-Custom … 234f3d4a6a

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

2 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2015-04-19 11:38:07)

Re: An Aged JBGTLP 300 (#294) listed on ebay.uk (April 18, 2015)

Edit:  I asked the seller via Ebay messaging what the Serial # was ... and about the plain case ... received a friendly reply saying it's #294 (which hasn't been on the Registry) ... and the previous owner rubbed off the Case silkscreens ... the Sig can be faintly seen in the ebay photo.  I didn't ask any other provenance questions.

(I will add a short post in the Registry showing the whereabouts of #294 as of today ... just for historical records.)

Noticed an Aged 300 being offered on eBay.uk (Dundee UK) as of 4/18/15.  (seller is an eBay member since '03 with 615 100%)
(3299 Pound / $4930 USD if I converted correctly smile (or Make Offer) plus ship ... doesn't mention US shipping.

Can't quite make out the # on the Joe signed COA.  No back of headstock shot ... no mention of the # in description.

(Looks like a Gibson Custom Shop case ... but with no Gibson Custom or Joe signature silkscreen on the case.)

Not affiliated! ... just wanted to give a heads up to our across the pond family members incase the seller doesn't have a presence here on the Forum ... and to get a 300 placed into a good home. smile

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gibson-Custom … 234f3d4a6a

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.