Topic: Totally frustrated with Joe's store and customer service

I love Joe and his music but his store leaves  a lot to be desired. I have called and sent emails about the status of an order I did well over two weeks ago..  No reply yet. I like to support the artist by buying direct but in the future may have to rethink the situation.  thanks just venting.  Really wanted my shirts and that new Muddy Wolf DVD.

Re: Totally frustrated with Joe's store and customer service

wvgirlinky wrote:

I love Joe and his music but his store leaves a lot to be desired. I have called and sent emails about the status of an order I did well over two weeks ago.  No reply yet.
Thanks just venting.  Really wanted my shirts and that new Muddy Wolf DVD.

I wasn't getting email notifications/tracking info, etc when items were shipped (Canada) .. the items would just show up in the mail box (neighbours wonderin what the happy dance was all about out at the community rural boxes .. lol)

If it's been 2 weeks .. I'd be willing to bet money the package will show up and surprise u before Thursday of this week. wink

Here's hoping ..

Cheers!  cool

The BonaMaritimer .. All Dials To The Right!

It has been my experience that if there is one or more items in an order that are back-ordered, they will hold the shipment until the whole order is ready (which makes sense, as it saves them on shipping costs). That has happened to me more than once. I agree they are not the greatest at communicating about this, but given the volume of orders they receive I'm not sure it is reasonable to expect them to contact every customer whose order will be slightly delayed. Adding staff to handle that sort of thing just means prices have to go up, so...  wink

That said, if it makes you feel better to vent, then vent on, my dear! Your stuff will be there before you know it...  wink

Terrance Shuman
Kansas City, MO

Thanks for the support.  As soon as I posted this rant, I had a call from Tamra and an email with tracking info. So amped and hoping it shows up by Friday so I can watch this weekend.   I love Joe and appreciate his staff is small.

5 (edited by bobkatmsu 2015-04-19 15:23:36)

Said it before and I'll say it again, Tamra is the best.

The only thing we deserve, is an opportunity.  Everything else has to be earned.