Re: My Next Concert (s)

Rival Sons in Glasgow on Monday

Kenny wrote:

I have little doubt that it will be a great show!  Enjoy!!  I hope that they make their way through Illinois in the not too distant future.

Bluemonday, March, 30: Muddy`s Club, Weinheim/Bergstraße

Toronzo Cannon with Gas Blues Band:"John the Conquer Root": www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhUao65wLAE

Enjoy.

Wednesday 1 april Pat McManus at The Spirit Of 66 in Verviers, Friday 3 april Sean Webster at Schuttershof Middelburg and Monday 6 april Girls with guitars  at CC Palethe Overpelt

retlawv wrote:

Wednesday 1 april Pat McManus at The Spirit Of 66 in Verviers, Friday 3 april Sean Webster at Schuttershof Middelburg and Monday 6 april Girls with guitars  at CC Palethe Overpelt

Good Memories...
Pat McManus and Mamas Boys.
Good to see he´s back.
It´s strange to hear songs like "Runaway Dreams" in his voice!

Bluemonday, April, 20th: Big Daddy Wilson at Muddy's Club in Weinheim/Bergstraße

a n d

Thursday, July,2nd: Mud Morganfield, eldest son of Muddy Waters in honor to his fathers 100.
                             birthday (4/4/1915) at Muddy's Club in Weinheim/ Bergstraße

Friday, Oct, 16: Joe Bonamassa at the E - Werk in Saarbrücken for the second time there and
                        my 10th evening ( 5th row)

xland wrote:
Kenny wrote:

I have little doubt that it will be a great show!  Enjoy!!  I hope that they make their way through Illinois in the not too distant future.

It was indeed another epic show. They even did a cover of Creedence's "Long as I can see the light". And they all wore kilts which was a great gesture to their Scottish fans.

Hopefully you will get to see them soon.

Robin Trower / Joanne Shaw Taylor tonight in Aberdeen. Gig of the year so far.

Been a long time crossing Bridge of Sighs...........

1,468 (edited by airportdon 2015-04-07 07:06:32)

DWEEZIL ZAPPA ...ZAPPA PLAYS ZAPPA  TONIGHT.....:)

Update:
Tickets only cost 36.50 for 6th row center.
They played over 2 1/2 hours....& the band had a meet/greet signing after show.
Dweezil played One guitar "Roxy" Sg all night long.....What more could you ask for........:)

Excellent band...........so happy they are keeping Frank's music alive

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

Going to see the Avett Brothers this weekend - my wife saw them years ago and raved about it ever since.  We had tickets a year or two ago, but the show got cancelled, and now we're finally able to go again.

Just bought tickets to see Blackberry Smoke on the 25th.  That should be good, too.

Going to the St. Pete Fl Blues Fest. This Saturday.  The act I am really looking forward to is Ronnie Earl and the Broadcasters.

The only thing we deserve, is an opportunity.  Everything else has to be earned.

Aynsley Lister @ Guisborough R'n'B Club - 11/4/15

Chantel McGregor @ Durham Gala Theatre - 15/4/15

Deborah Bonham @ Darlington Forum - 17/4/15

When life gives you lemons; don't make lemonade.
Give back the lemons.  Why were the lemons free?  What's wrong with the lemons?
Do Not trust the lemons...

bobkatmsu wrote:

Going to the St. Pete Fl Blues Fest. This Saturday.  The act I am really looking forward to is Ronnie Earl and the Broadcasters.

I'm hoping to get to there one of these years, maybe when my kid is a little older and we can spend a whole weekend.  Have fun!

Bluemonday: April,13th - The Blues Bones, Belgians best blues band at Muddy`s Blues & Jazz Club in Weinheim/Bergstraße

The bad days are over (more than three weeks without a gig)!!!!!
tomorrow: Rival Sons at Capitol/Hannover
Monday: Beth Hart at Große Freiheit 36/Hamburg
Tuesday: Rival Sons at Heimathafen/Berlin
Wednesday: Robert Jon & The Wreck at Musicstar/Norderstedt
Thursday: The Answer at Knust/Hamburg
Friday: Vargas Blues Band at Marias Ballroom/Hamburg
Saturday: Girls With Guitars at Ulmenhofschule/Kellinghusen

I'm off to see Swedish Prog at its finest tomorrow - Anglagard at Real Time Live in Chesterfield

Saturday 18 april Julian Sas at De Bosuil Weert.