Topic: Hello Everyone

Just a quick hello to all fans of Joe...From Alberta Canada, been a fan for a couple years. We went down to Biloxi in December to see Joe live...awesome experience. We brought a couple friends who had never heard of him before (Joe Who? Lol). They are now huge fans and every bit of tune-age ever made by JB lol.
We liked so much we booked flight, rooms and tickets for April show in Chicago (Friday) smile.

Anyway...hi to all and happy to be here.

Re: Hello Everyone

Hi welcome to the group !!! Enjoy the topics found here!!!

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

Welcome to the forum!
If you haven't been to Chicago before and can spend a few extra days, it's an awesome city with lots to see and do...oh yeah, and world class restaurants!

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Hi Red, you came to the right place!  You'll enjoy the group.

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

Hi and welcome to a great group. big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

Welcome to the forum!

Enjoy the topics and wonderful folks around here

Cheers!  cool

The BonaMaritimer .. All Dials To The Right!

Hi and welcome to our group.

Greetings from Germany near Heidelberg!

Great!  I hope you found Biloxi to be fun, nice ...many old friends on the Gulf Coast.  We'll be at the Thursday night show in Chicago.  I wish now that we had Friday tix instead, 'cause now we know that Robben Ford is performing right up the road (Evansville) while we'll be in the Chicago Theatre.  Oh well, can't have it all!

redflag wrote:

Just a quick hello to all fans of Joe...From Alberta Canada, been a fan for a couple years. We went down to Biloxi in December to see Joe live...awesome experience. We brought a couple friends who had never heard of him before (Joe Who? Lol). They are now huge fans and every bit of tune-age ever made by JB lol.
We liked so much we booked flight, rooms and tickets for April show in Chicago (Friday) smile.

Anyway...hi to all and happy to be here.

Got a couple of restaurants you'd like to recommend??  We'll be in the North Loop on N. Columbus during the Joe shows.  Thanks!

Bill S wrote:

Welcome to the forum!
If you haven't been to Chicago before and can spend a few extra days, it's an awesome city with lots to see and do...oh yeah, and world class restaurants!

Welcome to the forum
Cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others