Re: October 2015 UK dates

R8 LEMONBURST wrote:

Tickets just dropped through letterbox... Cheers postie...

Same here but I still haven't got for London yet. Different promoters.............

Kenny wrote:
R8 LEMONBURST wrote:

Tickets just dropped through letterbox... Cheers postie...

Same here but I still haven't got for London yet. Different promoters.............

Need to get my train tickets sorted for London. I'm doing Friday and Saturday...

JB shows: Newcastle 2015, Hammersmith nights 3&4 2015, Calling Festival 2014, Newcastle 2012, Bridlington 2010
Guitars: Gibson Custom Shop Les Pauls; Skinnerburst #018 (Aged), Texas Burst (Heavy Aged), Fender Custom Shop Strat '63 Relic
Amps: Mini Jubilee Head, Carol-Ann Satin

PaulG wrote:

Just wanted to add that I was one of those who said the ticket prices were a bit high for me at the London gigs so think it's only fair to say thanks Joe, these are much more affordable.

Thanks for coming to Brighton too, we don't get that many big gigs here, sadly. Am looking forward to going home on the bus for a change ;-)

Ditto for Newcastle too,Joe!  A bit more affordable and closer to home,cheers joe! Now if only I can catch the band as they enter the venue for a quick sig or two......;)

Come on you Blades!

I'm starting to lose faith in Joe. No Scottish date, ever increasing ticket prices, coupled with an even more increasing live album collection. Don't call it a UK tour if you're sticking to England. That goes for all artists to be fair, not just Joe.

59 (edited by FraserGuitarGuy212 2015-02-25 16:52:20)

claptonisgod wrote:

I'm starting to lose faith in Joe. No Scottish date, ever increasing ticket prices, coupled with an even more increasing live album collection. Don't call it a UK tour if you're sticking to England. That goes for all artists to be fair, not just Joe.

He is not just sticking to England.The Majority of the dates are in England however there is a concert  in Wales. It is a shame there is no Scottish date but you can't help trouble and im sure there is a good reason for there not being one.

claptonisgod wrote:

Don't call it a UK tour if you're sticking to England. That goes for all artists to be fair, not just Joe.

The vast majority of the UK population lives in England. Sorry that can't be helped.
Half the population of Sweatyland live in England too smile

61 (edited by claptonisgod 2015-02-28 15:50:38)

NickSlikk2112 wrote:
claptonisgod wrote:

Don't call it a UK tour if you're sticking to England. That goes for all artists to be fair, not just Joe.

The vast majority of the UK population lives in England. Sorry that can't be helped.

I'll rise above that but my point is still valid. And will the "UK" tour involve some of the Three Kings stuff or will it be the same old setlist?

claptonisgod wrote:
NickSlikk2112 wrote:
claptonisgod wrote:

I'll rise above that but my point is still valid. And will the "UK" tour involve some of the Three Kings stuff or will it be the same old setlist?

Not too well versed in current British Isle references nor do I know what the Fall tour set list will consist of. I can venture a guess based on the Spring tour. Muddy Wolf songs were included in the Spring tour so I would assume some Three Kings will make the set in the fall.

I have just returned from Amsterdam where (despite being involved in an accident on a Segway bike - the less said the better) I saw Joe for the first time at the Carre theatre.  I can only say OMG how good was it   -  I want to see the show again (this time without the bruises and the pain) so how gutted am I that the tours in England are when I am on a girlie holiday with my bestie.  Just hoping he extends the tour and maybe comes direct to Birmingham cos this fan will be there in the front row!!!!!

Sums up my life ... "I'm so damn lonely.........ain't even high" - He could have written these words just for me xxx

Glad it was nothing more than a bang and bruise. Those segways can be dangerous. A pal did a faceplant off one and ended up with a broken jaw.
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

RickB wrote:

Glad it was nothing more than a bang and bruise. Those segways can be dangerous. A pal did a faceplant off one and ended up with a broken jaw.
Rick

I guess I was just lucky but on my return to England had to see my GP yesterday as the pain became too much - now several painkillers later I am almost walking normally (with only a slight limp).   However nothing would have stopped me from going to the concert at the Carre - it has to be one of the best ever just can't wait to see the genius in action again xxx

Sums up my life ... "I'm so damn lonely.........ain't even high" - He could have written these words just for me xxx

I was SOOOO lucky to get front row seats at Nottingham.

I had front row seats in my basket once and the system crashed. Tried again, got row B, went to basket and the front row ones were still there! System crashed again when I tried to pay, so tried on my mobile - crashed again. Got desperate and telephoned the Box Office - couldn't believe it when the nice lady said that there were still some front row seats available as they had been having a lot of technical problems.

My blood pressure was soaring off the scale, but the end result was worth it!

Just saw JB in Hammersmith - what a night! Funds willing I will hopefully be getting tickets to LG Arena Leeds soon. Can't wait!

Sorry for the bump in a (somewhat) old thread. . .  But I've just finally caved in. . . Just bought a ticket for the Newcastle gig.  smile  Only an hour and a half away on the train really. smile  Can't wait now.

Got tix for Newcastle,block 107,tho "possible restricted view"......looking at seating plan,the only thing I can think would "restrict" the view could be cables from ceiling to mixing desk?.if so,thinking this shouldn't be TOO bad,any clues from block 107 locals?   smile

Come on you Blades!

I'm in block 107 too, the restricted view is kind of worrying.

Row F ,221 and 222,would be great just to LISTEN to Joe anyway,so not too worried.Wearing a black "Always on the Road" tee,so say 'awreet marra "!

Come on you Blades!

72 (edited by petew 2015-05-14 12:46:00)

Woah, literally right behind you, Row G, seat 220!