Re: To all the Newbies

Hi and welcome! I bet seeing him at Download festival close up was awesome! Can't wait to hear how the Calling Festival goes! Be sure to let all of us know smile Enjoy the people and topics!

Victor;rocks wrote:

Hi all, I am a recently new fan of Joe's music, having discovered him from his last album. I have been fortunate enough to see him live at the Albert Hall, and in Cardiff on his last UK tour. I was also lucky enough to be at the front for his appearance at Download Festival, and I intend to be at the front for his appearance at the Calling Festival next week.  His music has made a big impression on me, and I admire the way he respects his fans. Should have done this a while ago, however, nice to meet fellow fans!

Hello, everyone!

I just registerd here and i'm pleased to be here, as i really like Joe's work. I'm from Sinaloa, México. Also a guitar player and a guitar enthusiast.

Hope to learn a lot.

Saludos.

Time to jump in and offer a warm welcome to new members. I hope you enjoy yourselves. wink

Thanks, cathysiler! smile

Hello , I am new bie here.. Hoping to have a good time here with you all..!!

Hi everyone! I am new to the forum but have been a fan of Joe's for 5 years. I've seen him perform twice at the Palace Theater in Albany, NY; most recently on 1/19/15!

Welcome to the new arrivals.
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

Hi and welcome also from a cold UK. Enjoy a great place.. big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

Good Evening All !I've been a Street Teamer for Since my daughter was in 5th grade and after meeting Joe in Boston she was hooked. My daughter wrote a book about Joe then we folled him around the North East..many of you probably will know her if you have seen the Video that Joe Tweeted about when she played Song of Yesterday in to Eugene's Trick Bag into Cliffs of Dover.
The Wilbur - Springfield-Hartford-Stanford- up into NH where we also saw him play with BCC, the Beacon and Westbury to name a few .... saw him here in Providence at the PPAC then a power run over to the MET to see his girl play.
Now here is my daughter who was going to be featured in one of the original Blues Blogs.
We love you all who have stayed in touch and those who are coming to know Joe's music.
We still make up our own flyers and cover Brown University, CCRI, all the Guitar Center and Music shops as well as Henry's Place...the 1150 in Cranston....
I had a couple of Vids of Joe up when they ran the contest and was a top 100 winner...a dresser of JB T-Shirts and Hats....my daughter is going to So its like that see you at the next show...Bob In Warwick, RI... if you ever need any JB info...one of the most generous people you will ever meet...always took the time with Tor at every show. He has motivated her to play well enough to make the School of Rock National Team at 14 years old and hopes to play So Its Like That on a National Stage to promote Joe. She is still too young for best of the Blues competition but maybe they will make an exception this year for her ? Just google Tori Hall Joe Bonamassa...Peace LordoftheStrings11

Hello to all! Been a rabid gear junkie/player for almost 30 years now, really love how Joe represents himself and manages his art. He seems like he is one of us, fervently excited about music and gear...all the while managing to be confident yet humble. Have all his DVD/Blu Ray releases and have seen him live 3 times...I think this is the most rewarding way to digest Bonamassa...he excels at playing live and communicates on a different level. Nice to meet all of you, now can I borrow Spot??

Hi and welcome to the forum. Enjoy the good company. big_smile

cathysiler wrote:

Wow! New members are coming at record rates..Welcome!! As I'm sure you've noticed, we (forum members), do try to give each of you a warm welcome. If we've missed anyone, sorry! Just want you to know we are all equals. Your opinions and ideas are valuable. Don't worry about proper grammar, spelling or any of that..We're international and just glad we can communicate in the shared language of Joe. Number of posts also means nothing. Many of those are greetings to new members. Best of all you can't be too Joe obsessed! It is encouraged here! Again, welcome. Take some time to read past threads. I'm old, well versed in music and yet have learned more on this site than any other resource!  Cathy

Hi Cathy, just subscribed to the site and forums. I was introduced to Joe by a DJ in Boston, Ma. WZLX, Carter Alan, music director and host of "Sunday Morning Blues". A few days ago I hit a milestone, the big 60, and my lady and friends threw a party. One of the gifts I received was Joe's C.D. "A New Day Yesterday". Hasn't been out of the player until today. While at lunch at my place of employment, I mentioned the C.D. and lo and behold, 3 days later a fellow employee brought me "Tour De Force". Incredible talent, both playing and singing. Hope to hear more soon. Thank you, Marty C

Hi Marty, welcome to a great addiction to all things Joe. big_smile

PSmith1946 wrote:

Thank you, happy to be here.

Welcome to the forum Marty!

It appears a lot of folks been posting in this thread that I dint see

Welcome to all the new members!

Enjoy the topics are wonderful folks around here

Cheers!  cool

The BonaMaritimer .. All Dials To The Right!

marty1955 wrote:
PSmith1946 wrote:

"Addiction" indeed, went out today and purchased "Seesaw" and "Different Shades of Blue". Listening while it snows yet again here in Massachusetts......Geez

marty1955 wrote:
marty1955 wrote:
PSmith1946 wrote:

"Addiction" indeed, went out today and purchased "Seesaw" and "Different Shades of Blue". Listening while it snows yet again here in Massachusetts......Geez

Hi Marty,

a warm welcome from Heidelberg/Germany! It's a wonderful joyride to scroll through the full back catalogue of Joe! In the meantime it's a lot of epic stuff... I recommend the Royal Albert Hall DVD, Vienna, Beacon and 4 Tour de Force DVD/bluerays and not to forget the young Joe material (Rockpalast DVD).
Way to become a BONAHOLIC...
Wish you fun!

Anna Laura

marty1955 wrote:
marty1955 wrote:
PSmith1946 wrote:

Hey Marty!  Glad you joined.  Great spot here.  Hope you didn't get too much snow, I am well north of you and we didn't get any.  Lots of fellow members around you, be sure to check out Joe's concerts in August in your area.

Steve

2011 Gibson Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Studio...among others.
Beacon Theater, New York, May 18, 2013/Keeping The Blues Alive at Sea, Feb. 17-21, 2015/3 Kings Tour, Bangor, ME, Aug. 12, 2015