Topic: Do I own the next "Klon" ?????

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Joe-Bonamassa-F … 1579891543

I currently own this exact same pedal but $1200......................seriously $1200

Keep Calm
     and
Carry On

Re: Do I own the next "Klon" ?????

this has got to be a joke. I have 3 of these 2 still in boxes. If someone wants to purchase mine I will let them go for have of this price.Geeeee

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

I'd better keep mine in the box...

JBLP (aged) 293, JBLP STD, JB ES-335, JBLP Studio, JBLP Goldtop Epi, JBLP Inverness Green Epi.

And for $1200, no free shipping.

I don't understand why they only did a limited run of these surely Dunlop could've cashed in more by keeping the line going?

LOL, Must have put the decimal point in the wrong place. . .

David.247 wrote:

I don't understand why they only did a limited run of these surely Dunlop could've cashed in more by keeping the line going?

Well they stopped making the copper ones because of something to do with the supply of copper (it's not cheap)  And the line is going through the black version and the mini fuzz face version.

7 (edited by David.247 2015-01-31 07:26:44)

petew wrote:

LOL, Must have put the decimal point in the wrong place. . .

David.247 wrote:

Well they stopped making the copper ones because of something to do with the supply of copper (it's not cheap)  And the line is going through the black version and the mini fuzz face version.

Yes but the black version is a ltd edition, isn't it? (hate the mini's)

8 (edited by Rusty 2015-01-31 07:31:07)

I've seen this craziness hundreds of times.  A simple search of completed auctions for the same item show one that sold just two days ago for $223.00, an auction with 3 bids. What someone is asking for their item is no indication of its value, only what someone is willing to pay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Joe-Bonamassa-F … 7675.l2557

Play some cards & drink black coffee,
How I’d love to see you smile....
JBLP Std Goldtop
2015 R9 LP

he's not the only one

Gregor Hilden just sold one for 149€ :-)

People.are.stupid.

DaveWammbarro wrote:

People.are.stupid.

Ha very true and for every one that post for 1000 plus there is always going to be someone that does not research and thought they got a great deal on a "one of a kind item".

Guitars: Gibson 2015 LP Traditional in Honeyburst, Gibson LP Studio Deluxe, Fender American Deluxe Telecaster, MIM Fender Strat with Dimarzio Areas, MIM Fender Hss Strat,  Epiphone Sheraton II, Breedlove Acoustic
Amplitube 4 with Scarlett 6i6 and 2i4 interfaces through studio monitors.

DaveWammbarro wrote:

People.are.stupid.

Especially since I have one to sell for half the price............... smile

Keep Calm
     and
Carry On

ugh... must be a TGP bean counter.

Amp: Firebird Musical Amplifiers
Guitars: 2x 1962 LPs , 02 FB VII, 76 Electra Omega, 64 SG Special, 63 LP Jr, 73 LPC
Effects: Van Weelden ROD

These are literally worth $200.

I would have kept mine if I liked it. I don't know why I could never get used to it on my pedal board hmm
Love the color and the possibility for patina...

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool