1 (edited by jclark42796 2015-02-01 10:14:34)

Topic: FS: Bonamassa Cry Baby Wah

Bonamassa Cry Baby Wah $OLD shipped CONUS, Paypal gift

Pict:
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-DbvG … G_0006.JPG

Jim

Re: FS: Bonamassa Cry Baby Wah

Hmmm, interested but my address seems to be out of bounds.  I will be in Florida for two weeks (Joe's cruise then off to the Key's) then New Hampshire for one week (North Conway area).  What are the chances you would be going on the cruise or going skiing?

Steve

2011 Gibson Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Studio...among others.
Beacon Theater, New York, May 18, 2013/Keeping The Blues Alive at Sea, Feb. 17-21, 2015/3 Kings Tour, Bangor, ME, Aug. 12, 2015

Pm sent.

Guitars: Gibson 2015 LP Traditional in Honeyburst, Gibson LP Studio Deluxe, Fender American Deluxe Telecaster, MIM Fender Strat with Dimarzio Areas, MIM Fender Hss Strat,  Epiphone Sheraton II, Breedlove Acoustic
Amplitube 4 with Scarlett 6i6 and 2i4 interfaces through studio monitors.

Why are Americans so against shipping outside the USA?

David.247 wrote:

$$$$$ and insurance

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

David.247 wrote:

It's crazy expensive to ship outside the states and their really isn't much tracking that can be done once it's out of The U.S.

Guitars: Gibson 2015 LP Traditional in Honeyburst, Gibson LP Studio Deluxe, Fender American Deluxe Telecaster, MIM Fender Strat with Dimarzio Areas, MIM Fender Hss Strat,  Epiphone Sheraton II, Breedlove Acoustic

misthunter210 wrote:

Pm sent.

Responded.

cindyron wrote:
David.247 wrote:

$$$$$ and insurance

What difference does that make if the buyers paying for it?

Because in the end when the buyer doesn't get what they paid for it will be left for the seller to resolve and there won't be anything he can do about it except eat it or tell the buyer tough luck.  It just isn't worth the hassle.  JMO/experience.

Shipping costs are ridiculous. Wife got 25$ worth of presents for the GKs in Berlin. 3 small boxes cost almost $100 for US mail
parcel post 1-2 week delivery.
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

11 (edited by cindyron 2015-01-31 23:01:23)

RickB wrote:

Shipping costs are ridiculous. Wife got 25$ worth of presents for the GKs in Berlin. 3 small boxes cost almost $100 for US mail
parcel post 1-2 week delivery.
Rick

Yup I shipped a guitar to OZ after insurance shopping cost to send it there it was over $900 then I had to pay $600 duty. Never send a high $$ item out of the states again

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

All so true unfortunately.  There are lots of people (Canadians) who have a mail box in the US just for that purpose.  Sometimes it's just easier to have it shipped there and go get it yourself, provided the border isn't too far away.

Steve

2011 Gibson Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Studio...among others.
Beacon Theater, New York, May 18, 2013/Keeping The Blues Alive at Sea, Feb. 17-21, 2015/3 Kings Tour, Bangor, ME, Aug. 12, 2015

Damn!

SOLD

Received the pedal and everything went great. Thanks again Jim.