1 (edited by Rusty 2015-01-31 08:19:45)

Topic: Red Rocks Muddy Wolf DVD CD Pre-Order

Heads up! Ordered mine already, I've been waiting for this one....

http://jbonamassa.com/albums/2015/red-r … 0Pre-order

Play some cards & drink black coffee,
How I’d love to see you smile....
JBLP Std Goldtop
2015 R9 LP

Re: Red Rocks Muddy Wolf DVD CD Pre-Order

Pre-ordered the Blu-ray and CD - through Amazon for me. Normally I would buy the package through the JB Store, but $17.95 for delivery is, in my opinion, way out of line. Buying the two separately through Amazon was about $9 cheaper with free shipping.

3 (edited by timb 2015-01-31 10:48:52)

I'm guessing they use a fulfillment vendor, and don't have the volume to get lower pricing.

(What would be great is if they used Amazon for fulfillment, but I don't know how much of a cut Amazon would take)

It wasn't enough to dissuade me. I preordered both bluray and CD. I'm very excited to have a good recording of it.

Got mine preordered. I think I see myself toward left second row.
How cool cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

cindyron wrote:

How cool cheers Ron

you bought it because you're in the show Ron smile

I remember the first few music theatre productions my daughter and I did and looking for our faces on screen or in the credits LoL

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

6 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2015-01-31 13:47:26)

DougH wrote:
cindyron wrote:

How cool cheers Ron

That's the reason I just pre-ordered!! big_smile 

(sorry Ron ... that's very cool smile)

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

7 (edited by misthunter210 2015-01-31 13:58:26)

I'm sure everyone knows but Joe's Store has the bundle for a discount compared to buying cd and video seperatly.

Never mind just retread Lee's post above, $17 bucks is outragous. Both should be able to fit in a flat rate medium usps box for under 10 bucks. Cheaper if doing regular mail.

Guitars: Gibson 2015 LP Traditional in Honeyburst, Gibson LP Studio Deluxe, Fender American Deluxe Telecaster, MIM Fender Strat with Dimarzio Areas, MIM Fender Hss Strat,  Epiphone Sheraton II, Breedlove Acoustic
Amplitube 4 with Scarlett 6i6 and 2i4 interfaces through studio monitors.

DougH wrote:
cindyron wrote:

How cool cheers Ron

I remember the first few music theatre productions my daughter and I did and looking for our faces on screen or in the credits LoL

lol yeah I AM THE HEADLINER you made me chuckle…thanks

"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

RoadcaseBoy wrote:
DougH wrote:
cindyron wrote:

How cool cheers Ron

That's the reason I just pre-ordered!! big_smile 

(sorry Ron ... that's very cool smile)

I am laughing so hard….thanks for there comic relief

I'm a sucker for the packages, so I'll wait awhile to see if some sort of DVD/t-shirt/coffee mug thing doesn't come down the pike...  wink

Terrance Shuman
Kansas City, MO

11 (edited by whirlwind 2015-01-31 16:53:47)

I agree that the store charges way to much for shipping

I have been using another website for my music needs .

I can buy 4 or 5 albums by the time I just pay for shipping at the store.

My Favorite Bonamassa Songs
Happier Times... Sloe Gin...Last Kiss...Lonesome Road Blues...Blues Deluxe...No Slack
Equipment For Listening To Joe
Sennheiser HD800 Headphones & Mad Ear+HD Headphone Amp

whirlwind wrote:

I agree that the store charges way to much for shipping

I have been using another website for my music needs .

I can buy 4 or 5 albums by the time I just pay for shipping at the store.

totally agree here

You can get the package on Joes store shipped usps for 9 dollars and something cent. UPS is 18 something. Still might be cheaper on Amazon not sure.

Guitars: Gibson 2015 LP Traditional in Honeyburst, Gibson LP Studio Deluxe, Fender American Deluxe Telecaster, MIM Fender Strat with Dimarzio Areas, MIM Fender Hss Strat,  Epiphone Sheraton II, Breedlove Acoustic
Amplitube 4 with Scarlett 6i6 and 2i4 interfaces through studio monitors.

I just downloaded 8 flac albums of Tony Joe White....grand total of $14.10     smile

My Favorite Bonamassa Songs
Happier Times... Sloe Gin...Last Kiss...Lonesome Road Blues...Blues Deluxe...No Slack
Equipment For Listening To Joe
Sennheiser HD800 Headphones & Mad Ear+HD Headphone Amp

No pre-order for me after the best Buy bonus track debacle. Fool me once...

Livin' on pain and sorrow... until Joe comes back to town

Well someone is buying.   Just tried to pre-order the Blu-ray/CD combo from the JB store and it is sold out.

The only thing we deserve, is an opportunity.  Everything else has to be earned.

17 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2015-02-03 18:47:26)

bobkatmsu wrote:

Well someone is buying.   Just tried to pre-order the Blu-ray/CD combo from the JB store and it is sold out.

I noticed the sold out the other day as well ... then tried an hour or so later and could see the "Add to cart" button.  Just tried the Store now ... and the dvd, cd, and combo all had the "Add to cart" button.

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

First review I've seen. Well Done Joe and Co!
http://www.music-news.com/showreview.as … ewID=10909
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381