Re: JB Trading Pins

There's a lot of collectors/traders out there that it will appeal to. I did collect pins at one time but it's been awhile the coolest are from hot air balloon races/events. I did go ahead and order a couple to keep and/or trade. It said there will be a new pin every month and at shows and special events will be interesting to see what they look like. These are sold out

I've been trying to enter my email address in to "join the club" and it just keeps giving me "file not found error 404 if you think what your looking for should be here contact site owner" which is the tribute.com site. Anyone else try it? Just wondering if it's just me?

f/k/a #1kyfan original registration 5/2010
"Lookout Man the storm's about to rage"

gary wrote:
bobkatmsu wrote:

I'm as big a Joe fan as the next guy and I don't blame anyone for trying to make an extra buck, but, when did we become 14 year old girls. (no offense to 14 year old girls) It just seems more in line with Justin Bieber or John Mayer.  Never thought of Joe in that light and don't want to.

I think this was all from the marketing peeps don't "pin" this one on  Joe!

Lol, good one Gary.
I don't see myself jumping on the pin bandwagon, but lots of people like collecting stuff...so why not JB pins? A lot cheaper than collecting lithos!

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

They sold rather quickly

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

airportdon wrote:

They sold rather quickly

Build it and they will come!

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Got mine today, love it! Sometimes it's the littlest things in life that can help a person have a happier day wink

smile luvs cool

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Kind of wondering why it didn't come with some kind of COA. Seems like it would be pretty easy to reproduce. I'm liking it, though.

JBLP (aged) 293, JBLP STD, JB ES-335, JBLP Studio, JBLP Goldtop Epi, JBLP Inverness Green Epi.

I bought one for my festival hat, although I think my "Bona-Who" pin draws more attention. I think J&R has missed a great opportunity by not selling those. But, who listens to me anyway? lol

No pin for me this time, but I would love to have one with the Muddy Wolf character on it. That would be so cool. (Just dropping a few hints for J&R, lol)

Does anyone know where I might can get the inaugural pin from? I check eBay but nothing there. I do collect pins, mostly hard rock so yeah, I would like this a lot but I missed out on the first one. Anybody get an extra one they would like to sell?

"We need to talk about your flair." lol
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/99/997f22a … f40b47.jpg

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

I'd probably get one-i DO like these kind of pins,always have (53 yr old now!) but usually by the time I get the email,the "limited edition" ones have gone,(much like the litho's),but the silver looks cool enough.

Come on you Blades!

Buy them and like them if that's your thing. Still waiting on the die-cast metal tour truck!!

Dont need a helmet to get me through life-walk across the water blame it on foolish pride.

PORTLAND2012/SPRINGFIELD2012/BOSTON2013/HAMPTON BEACH2014/BANGOR2015/PORTLAND2016/PORTLAND2017

fett2112 wrote:

Buy them and like them if that's your thing. Still waiting on the die-cast metal tour truck!!

Hah! That I would buy. It should be filled with guitar picks though. :)

idolbone wrote:

I'd probably get one-i DO like these kind of pins,always have (53 yr old now!) but usually by the time I get the email,the "limited edition" ones have gone,(much like the litho's),but the silver looks cool enough.

We'll waddy a know-went to store tonight,ordered gold pin.........on it's way!!!! Cheers fella! Makes up a little bit for ya only doing London in the new year.....;).   (I live in the north...).

Come on you Blades!

Jane H. wrote:

saw this on ebay for those still looking.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Joe-Bonamassa-C … 1461299017

OH oh.

just posting this ebay link has now got it a lot of exposure.  price will jump 200% now wink

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

New one announced yesterday...Different Shades of Blue Pin....very cool

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

aaaaaannnnd.... sold out.

JBLP (aged) 293, JBLP STD, JB ES-335, JBLP Studio, JBLP Goldtop Epi, JBLP Inverness Green Epi.

100 more just showed up in the store.