Topic: Wang Theater - Boston - January 21, 2015

Here are my pictures from the Boston show:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/24057301@ … 528287101/

Amazing what you can do with a little old point and shoot with good lighting.

Enjoy.

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

Re: Wang Theater - Boston - January 21, 2015

Great photos Sandy! Did you use the Lumix for these? Nothing better than good lighting for both photos and videos. The lighting at Joe's shows really is spectacular.

nmagcorn wrote:

Great photos Sandy! Did you use the Lumix for these? Nothing better than good lighting for both photos and videos. The lighting at Joe's shows really is spectacular.

Lumix set on Manual settings and a little help from Lightroom.  For some reason my camera seems to be a bit off in focusing sometimes - will have to play with the settings a bit.  Joe's lighting makes such a huge difference.

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

Hi Sandy sorry so late but didn't  get to go to this one. Nice pics love the colors!!!

Dont need a helmet to get me through life-walk across the water blame it on foolish pride.

PORTLAND2012/SPRINGFIELD2012/BOSTON2013/HAMPTON BEACH2014/BANGOR2015/PORTLAND2016/PORTLAND2017