1 (edited by matirocker 2014-12-10 14:31:00)

Topic: 'Lonesome Christmas' New Song

Got it in my email! Nice to see Joe's christmas song collection growing. Thank you!

I'm broke, motherf**ker!

Re: 'Lonesome Christmas' New Song

Looks like the thread that had been started about this was wiped out by the forum being updated.

Thanks Joe for the new Christmas song! Always a joy to receive a new song from you smile

The forum is up and running and in good health! If anyone notices anything amiss from here forward, please be sure to let me know.

And be sure to spread the holiday cheer and share "Lonesome Christmas" with all those who haven't heard it yet!

I could download this song fine at work but now at home it says they sent it to me to my email but I haven't recieved anything... not even in the spam folder! Weird.

I'm broke, motherf**ker!

http://jbonamassa.com/holidays/2014/lon … tm_term...

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

That one worked. Thanks!

I'm broke, motherf**ker!

Thanks for the Christmas song, Joe!

https://live365.com/station/a72706

5/16/14 Hampton Beach, NH (First Joe show!)
1/15/16 Burlington, VT

The more that I hear this the more awesome it gets.

Does Joe have any other Christmas tunes...if he does this every year....I would love a link for all of them....my kinda Christmas tune  smile

My Favorite Bonamassa Songs
Happier Times... Sloe Gin...Last Kiss...Lonesome Road Blues...Blues Deluxe...No Slack
Equipment For Listening To Joe
Sennheiser HD800 Headphones & Mad Ear+HD Headphone Amp

whirlwind wrote:

Does Joe have any other Christmas tunes...if he does this every year....I would love a link for all of them....my kinda Christmas tune  smile

There's "Santa Claus Is Back In Town", "Christmas Date Blues" and "Merry Christmas Baby". Look them up online! If you can't find them I can upload them for you.

I'm broke, motherf**ker!

matirocker wrote:
whirlwind wrote:

There's "Santa Claus Is Back In Town", "Christmas Date Blues" and "Merry Christmas Baby". Look them up online! If you can't find them I can upload them for you.

Thanks

Happier Times... Sloe Gin...Last Kiss...Lonesome Road Blues...Blues Deluxe...No Slack

Great avatar Jane  smile

'Lonesome Christmas' came with a nice bonus for me - I can play the opening solo! :-D

I usually just listen to Joe's solos in awe thinking "if only...". This time though I listened and thought "maybe...". An hour later I'd got it*

Thankyou Mr Bonamassa - Merry Xmas to you :-D

*Disclaimer 1: I still need to polish my vibrato on some of the accent notes - not quite at JB standards yet :-)

Disclaimer 2: I'm only talking about the opening solo - don't expect me to play the rest of it!

Susie G
http://youtu.be/c3Ujld18NFY
Gibson SG, Hofner Verythin, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2013, Brian May Red Special, Hofner Shorty, Fender Stratocaster, Yamaha SC800, Godin XTSA, Ovation Elite
Mesa Boogie Express+ 5:50, Watkins Westminster, Fender Champ XD