Re: No Hockey Fans This Post Season???

Buzzy wrote:

5 wins in a row eh Bill (knock on wood) smile

2 wins to start a busy 9 days (6 games)

.. and on the 9th day .. the Black Hawks tongue

No excuses .. both teams will have played the night before

Cheers and good luck Brother cool

And both teams are on a major roll...Hawks now won 10 of their last 11.
Should be a good game.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Bill S wrote:

both teams are on a major roll

"POP" .. u heard that balloon burst eh Brother lol

Hawks continue to roll .. Leafs are on the jelly roll .. again!  tongue

Cheers Dude .. have a wonderful Christmas!  cool

The BonaMaritimer .. All Dials To The Right!

You too Buzzy. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a joyous new year!

Poor stretch for your Leafs right now, but every team goes through them.
I suspect to see the Leafs in the playoffs this year though.

Well I can die in peace now, went up to Manchester New Hampshire and got picture with THE CUP and Phil Pritchard.
If he wasn't there I knew it was not the real one.
Only thing that sucked is it was a Professional Photographer that took pic with The Cup, but Phil let me take one with him.
Can't find my picture on their site. I know they will charge to release it.
(Hawks look poised to hoist it again..)

"Is it the new blues mobile or what?"                                                                                                                                                                                                     "Fix the cigarette lighter."

thestepchild wrote:

Well I can die in peace now, went up to Manchester New Hampshire and got picture with THE CUP and Phil Pritchard.
If he wasn't there I knew it was not the real one.
Only thing that sucked is it was a Professional Photographer that took pic with The Cup, but Phil let me take one with him.
Can't find my picture on their site. I know they will charge to release it.
(Hawks look poised to hoist it again..)

Nice! There's a pic of me and the Cup floating around somewhere. Right after the Hawks won in 2010...always makes me smile when I see it!

Winter Classic today, it be cool to see, but there is no way the game would be a priority to watch. The seating for these games is ridiculous. Talk for today's game is the players may have to wear sunglasses.

"Is it the new blues mobile or what?"                                                                                                                                                                                                     "Fix the cigarette lighter."

thestepchild wrote:

Hawks look poised to hoist it again..

Not ANOTHER Hawk fan ..

Bill pay u $5 to say that? .. lol

Cheers!  lol

As a hurricane fan, the season was over long ago. I just hope we don't do our normal routine and start playing great the second half and play our way back to low first round pick.

Guitars: Gibson 2015 LP Traditional in Honeyburst, Gibson LP Studio Deluxe, Fender American Deluxe Telecaster, MIM Fender Strat with Dimarzio Areas, MIM Fender Hss Strat,  Epiphone Sheraton II, Breedlove Acoustic
Amplitube 4 with Scarlett 6i6 and 2i4 interfaces through studio monitors.

misthunter210 wrote:

As a hurricane fan, the season was over long ago.

Given this a much needed bump tongue

.. and trust me misthunter .. I feel ur pain .. lol

FWIW .. ur currently sittin 1 point ahead of us .. with 2 in hand

Cheers!  cool

My Hawks have been sort of...well, meh.
Since losing Kane, they have pulled together, shown a little more grit and have played better.
Currently down 2-0 after one period against Dallas, based on too many 1st period turnovers.
I look for a Hawks push in the next two periods.
I think they have a cup chance again this year...but lots of good teams out there.

Hey how are the 9 hockey fans doing this year? Another Game 7 tonight and it's onto round two. Nice to see some new blood in the playoffs this year, Canadian teams and No Kings, Sharks or bruins!
The games have been pretty good and it's so wide open this year. My opinion, but I feel the Canadiens should have a fairly easy round two no matter if they get Lightning or Wings. (Watch they'll get swept now!)
Well just checking in and hope everyone is doing well!

thestepchild wrote:

Hey how are the 9 hockey fans doing this year? Another Game 7 tonight and it's onto round two. Nice to see some new blood in the playoffs this year, Canadian teams and No Kings, Sharks or bruins!
The games have been pretty good and it's so wide open this year. My opinion, but I feel the Canadiens should have a fairly easy round two no matter if they get Lightning or Wings. (Watch they'll get swept now!)
Well just checking in and hope everyone is doing well!

Lightning can probably take anyone when their offensive passing is excellent.  Bishop can really shine when the others are dull, too.  Things are taking shape...

We shall see...

Rock ON & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Stamkos has to get it going and the Lightning would be done without Tyler Johnson.
See these teams trying to figure out what went wrong this year or every year (The Blues) ,but the only thing wrong is they aren't quite good enough to go far in the playoffs. Especially when your top players are -5.

Well Tampa has their power play going and Montreal show no life or discipline. So much for easy time in 2nd round. Stamkos has the monkey off his back so he will be dangerous now. I just like good games and no rooting interest in any team so Tampa making this a joke and believer out of me.

Tyler Johnson  1 second left?? Ok no more predictions!! big_smile

I'm looking and hoping for the Hawks to close out the Wild tonight.
That's a really good Wild team, but the Hawks and Crawford seem to be turning it on at the right time. Defensively, they've been outstanding.

Fingers crossed .. 2-1 .. with 8 minutes left .. lol

Good luck .. GO LEAFS! lol

Cheers!  cool

Buzzy wrote:

Fingers crossed .. 2-1 .. with 8 minutes left .. lol

Good luck .. GO LEAFS! lol

Cheers!  cool

3-1with 5 minutes to go.