1 (edited by macg1 2014-12-18 15:21:06)

Topic: FS: 1965 Gibson Firebird III

Hi all, I have a killer player that I am selling to raise funds for some personal family reasons. I listed it on reverb (see link) for 2800 plus shipping, but willing to sell for 2400 shipped CONUS with paypal gift option for a forum member here.

https://reverb.com/item/411150-1965-gib … gany-w-hsc

I don't check this section of the forum very often, so if you have any questions please shoot me a PM.

You may wonder why the guitar is listed in Seattle when my signature says I am Houston. That is my friend's reverb store so I asked him to list it for me so he would get credit for the sale. The guitar is physically in Houston and it would ship from here. Sorry about the "confusion."

Amp: Firebird Musical Amplifiers
Guitars:62 LP SG , 02 FB VII, JB FB I, 76 Electra Omega, 64 Firebird V, 73 LPC, 61 Custom Tele, 59 and 60 Melody Maker
Effects: Mythos Chupacabra, Strymon Deco/Flint

Re: FS: 1965 Gibson Firebird III

Hey! I wish I could buy that beauty but I unfortunately can't. "Santa said Ive been a bad kid this year" but me being on reverb a lot, Ive already came across this guitar recently. Im sure someone is destined to give it a holiday home, so good luck!

Thanks, BluesKid. She is really sweet and the first piece of intact old Gibson mahogany I have had in a long time. Unfortunately life happens so she has to go to a good home.

Guitars:62 LP SG , 02 FB VII, JB FB I, 76 Electra Omega, 64 Firebird V, 73 LPC, 61 Custom Tele, 59 and 60 Melody Maker

If you guys don't feel like visiting Reverb, here is a link to all of the pics:

http://imgur.com/a/Ifmaq

This one yet lingers. Cannot believe that this old piece of gibson mahogany, fairly priced, still sits... shame.

Sadly, off to ebay she goes...