Topic: Hello from Mississippi

I usually just lurk here but thought it's about time I said hello so...hello! I've got tickets to the show in Biloxi tomorow. I got 4th row seats and I am ready!

Re: Hello from Mississippi

Hi Brad and welcome to a great place. big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

I will try to get some decent pics from tomorrow uploaded.

Welcome Brad. I'm sure you'll have a great time. I just saw Joe a few weeks ago, the acoustic set is awesome, then he brings out Principal Skinner, then Carmelita. Love those LP's

Play some cards & drink black coffee,
How Iā€™d love to see you smile....
JBLP Std Goldtop
2015 R9 LP

I caught Joe last year and enjoyed the acoustic set. Looking forward to hearing the new material!

Welcome to the forum Brad, good to have you on board. Enjoy the show, let us know how it went.

As corn through a goose, so are the days of our lives

Welcome to the forum Brad!

Enjoy the topics .. look forward to ur review of the show

Cheers!  cool

The BonaMaritimer .. All Dials To The Right!

Hi welcome to the group

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

Welcome to the land of Joe
Cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Hi Brad, nice to have you here!  You'll enjoy the other Bonamaniacs!  Stick around and post often.

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

Welcome to the forum Brad!
I know there's lots of Brad Millers out there, but you didn't play center for the Chicago Bulls, did you?

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"