Topic: Greenville?

Anyone else going to the show in Greenville, SC on 12/6 - if there is another thread here re: that forgive me as I'm new here ...

Re: Greenville?

First off,  welcome to the forums Zoogirl!
Yes,  we are driving up from Atlanta. My wife and I have seen Joe four times but this time she can't go so I am taking my sister to her first Joe show,  front row right... Yeah we're both excited!

We will be there, can't wait.

Music is good for the Soul...

I'm going to Durham and Columbia the two days prior.  I should have made this the trifecta, but was unsure about the venue.  Has anyone seen Joe there before?

Well I couldn't take it, I got tickets for Greenville too.  13th row.  3 days 3 cities 3 shows.  I'm gonna be driving toward the joelight smile

oldbill wrote:

Well I couldn't take it, I got tickets for Greenville too.  13th row.  3 days 3 cities 3 shows.  I'm gonna be driving toward the joelight smile

That's awesome!!  Enjoy yourself, it's guaranteed to be great...all three of them!!!  smile

oldbill wrote:

3 days 3 cities 3 shows .. gonna be driving toward the joelight smile

Braggin' Bugger Bill!   lol

The true trifecta .. enjoy the run Dude!

Cheers!  cool

The BonaMaritimer .. All Dials To The Right!

Buzzy wrote:
oldbill wrote:

3 days 3 cities 3 shows .. gonna be driving toward the joelight smile

Braggin' Bugger Bill!   lol

The true trifecta .. enjoy the run Dude!

Cheers!  cool

Well, I'm fired up!  I was able to exchange my Durham 13th row left tickets for 5th row center :woot:

I'm taking a dear friend and guitar enthusiast  to Durham, my wife to Columbia including M&G, and my son to Greenville - friend and son are both first timers.  What an exciting week.

9 (edited by oldbill 2014-12-07 14:37:46)

My son loved Joe!  Great Success smile  Home from a fabulous 3 city tour in 3 days.  Nice venue, Loved both the acoustic and electric sets.  Mystery guitar made an appearance for Love Ain't a Love Song (I think - I'm woozy lol)

http://oi60.tinypic.com/140z1gz.jpg

So glad I got to see Mats and Gerry 3 times - they are truly outstanding & talented.  What a treat.

oldbill wrote:

My son loved Joe!  Great Success smile  Home from a fabulous 3 city tour in 3 days.  Nice venue, Loved both the acoustic and electric sets.  Mystery guitar made an appearance for Love Ain't a Love Song (I think - I'm woozy lol)

http://oi60.tinypic.com/140z1gz.jpg

So glad I got to see Mats and Gerry 3 times - they are truly outstanding & talented.  What a treat.

The Trifecta !! I've had that experience and, yes, every show is different! Now you must suffer withdrawl. lol If you use facebook, Joe posted a short film with this caption "
Backstage before the Greenville SC show...
Here is some a backstage partying with an original 1978 Charvel black and yellow stripe guitar just like Mr Van Halen's. No red M&Ms, no dancing girls, just a bunch of Diet Cokes and reverb. — in Greenville, South Carolina."