Topic: Anyway of contacting JB before his show Wednesday in Springfield,MA?

If anyone knows of a way of contacting Joe Bonamassa before his show Wednesday in Springfield, MA. I would much appreciate this message getting to him.  It is a request for a shout out from JB to my husband.  My husband has been my caregiver twice now, as I am currently going through my second battle with breast cancer.  Through both battles he has been there for me, going beyond what anyone could possibly think, when you take your vows for in sickness and in health.  He is my strength when I no longer have any....Everyone will go on about how brave I am and what a survivor I am.  My husband, and caregivers in general, are rarely given their just due.  As a patient, I often think the caregiver has a more difficult role than the patient.  It would mean so much to me, if JB gave a shout out to my husband acknowledging his efforts on my behalf.  My husband and I celebrated our 41st wedding anniversary on November 8th and being ill, I could not go out and celebrate.  Lord willing I will be up to going to the show on Wednesday with my husband, will be able to celebrate 41 years through good and bad times, with my husband's favorite musician, JB.  I know it's a long shot that this will get to him but it would mean so much to me if by some miracle this message would get to JB.  His name is Joe and my name is Chris.  Thanks to anyone who can help me out with this.

Re: Anyway of contacting JB before his show Wednesday in Springfield,MA?

I wish you all the luck in this request  but even more so for your recovery. big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

I wish for a speedy recovery for you and I hope you can make the show. I would like to take this opportunity to shout out to your husband Chris and you for your courage, strength and 41 years. I know the strength and love it takes for you both. God bless and happy anniversary
Cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

I hope you get your wish. Strength to you in your battle and a happy anniversary to you and your husband.
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

I'll give a shout here to you both!!!!Joe and Chris to being on the forum!!
First lets give a big bona positive vibe to spur your recovery.And to your husband Joe for being the loving caregiver.
I hope you both can be at the show.If something magical happens please post back here.

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

6 (edited by cml57 2014-11-26 13:46:02)

Thank you all for your warm & caring words. It means so much to me to have support. I will read all your comments to my husband,Joe, tonight after the concert.  I'm feeling good enough to go, even have a cute little wig to cover my bald head.  Just hope the concert isn't cancelled, as it has just started to snow.  I wish for each & everyone one of you a Happy Thanksgiving!

PSmith1946 wrote:

I wish you all the luck in this request  but even more so for your recovery. big_smile

Thank you!

gary wrote:

I'll give a shout here to you both!!!!Joe and Chris to being on the forum!!
First lets give a big bona positive vibe to spur your recovery.And to your husband Joe for being the loving caregiver.
I hope you both can be at the show.If something magical happens please post back here.

Thank you!

RickB wrote:

I hope you get your wish. Strength to you in your battle and a happy anniversary to you and your husband.
Rick

Thank you!

cindyron wrote:

I wish for a speedy recovery for you and I hope you can make the show. I would like to take this opportunity to shout out to your husband Chris and you for your courage, strength and 41 years. I know the strength and love it takes for you both. God bless and happy anniversary
Cheers Ron

Thank you!

Wow 41 years, what a feat! Happy anniversary to you and your husband. Sending lots of love your way through this tough time. xx