Topic: who is going to the Springfield Ma show?

who is going?
cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Re: who is going to the Springfield Ma show?

I'll be there, I've got a meet and greet pass too. It sure would be nice to meet you Ron, and any other forum members who will be there. Only a few weeks left, I need me a Joe fix, real bad.

Play some cards & drink black coffee,
How I’d love to see you smile....
JBLP Std Goldtop
2015 R9 LP

I'll be there - not sure what time, though.  Mass Pike to Springfield is AWFUL on that day.

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

See you there

"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

We will be there as well!

My husband and I are going and two friends that I recently converted over to Joe B fans!  They are excited to get see him play.
Should be a wonderful night.  Anyone going- start your trip early, the traffic getting there (day before Thanksgiving) will be brutal.  Drive safe and enjoy the show!

Find the cost of freedom buried in the ground
Mother Earth will swallow you
Lay your body down
from CSN

The weather is looking very bleak.  6-10 inches of heavy wet snow Wednesday night.  This will be bad for those of us traveling to the show.  May not make it.  Wonder if Joe would consider postponing the show?  We paid good money for the tickets and bring some new fans, and we will be very disappointed if we can't make it.  Not to mention everyone else traveling in to see the show.

Find the cost of freedom buried in the ground
Mother Earth will swallow you
Lay your body down
from CSN

We are planning on going, but not if the forecast is correct, kinda hoping they postpone. Will not be able to drive 2 hours after work, in the snow, during rush hour and holiday traffic :-(   
I really hate the idea of losing the money I spent on those tickets.

Since 1982 I have only missed work (plow snow) during a snowstorm once...JOE B in Boston at Scullers. Was worth it, table so close I could have reached my foot out and touched his pedals! I held off buying tickets for this show because of the time of year. I wish everyone the best at traveling and seeing the show. Happy Thanksgiving to Joe, The Band and Everyone on the forum!

"Is it the new blues mobile or what?"                                                                                                                                                                                                     "Fix the cigarette lighter."

10 (edited by ssan 2014-11-25 14:26:42)

H̶i̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶o̶n̶e̶,̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶q̶u̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶d̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶x̶c̶e̶l̶l̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶g̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶c̶k̶e̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶a̶l̶e̶:̶ ̶h̶t̶t̶p̶:̶/̶/̶f̶o̶r̶u̶m̶.̶j̶b̶o̶n̶a̶m̶a̶s̶s̶a̶.̶c̶o̶m̶/̶v̶i̶e̶w̶t̶o̶p̶i̶c̶.̶p̶h̶p̶?̶p̶i̶d̶=̶3̶2̶7̶1̶9̶1̶

The ticket is now spoken for.

2009 Orlando+Miami 2010 Stockholm+Hollywood 2011 Boston+Providence 2012 Vienna 2013 Boston 2014 Providence 2016 Providence 2017 Boston 2018 Boston 2019 Boston

I will be there I seriously doubt it will be cancelled

12 (edited by Rusty 2014-11-25 06:52:39)

I'll be there. The local weather forecast this morning is now predicting 3" to 6" for the Springfield area.

JBLP Std Goldtop
2015 R9 LP

I drove by Symphony Hall this morning on the way to work and saw two "Joe Bonamassa" tractor trailers parked out back. Now I just have to get through this work day.....

JBLP Std Goldtop
2015 R9 LP

I am here now. Came in last night to beat the storm and traffic. Staying at the Sheraton. Well I was stuck on the Mass pike for one hour with everyone else getting out. Looking out the window no rain or snow yet.

cindyron wrote:

I am here now. Came in last night to beat the storm and traffic. Staying at the Sheraton. Well I was stuck on the Mass pike for one hour with everyone else getting out. Looking out the window no rain or snow yet.

Smart move Ron, you're just a short walk from the venue. See you tonight.
Rusty

JBLP Std Goldtop
2015 R9 LP

cindyron wrote:

Stayed at that Sheraton 2 years ago to see Joe and got bed bugs....heads-up!

Bonafan - Go check out Nadim's (on main street around corner from Symphony hall)
for eats. His food is very good.

Well I had to sell my tickets earlier due to a scheduling conflict. Glad I did now as the snow is really coming down!! I would not be able to do the four-hour trip today. Just one reason for not doing the Boston show in Jan. Please stay safe everyone-I'm sure it will be a killer show!!

Dont need a helmet to get me through life-walk across the water blame it on foolish pride.

PORTLAND2012/SPRINGFIELD2012/BOSTON2013/HAMPTON BEACH2014/BANGOR2015/PORTLAND2016/PORTLAND2017