Topic: My New Rig

Hi guys,

It's been a while since I've posted on here, it's because I've been really busy buying gear! So I thought that I'd post a video of all my new stuff including a Bonamassa Wah!

Have a look, http://youtu.be/41k08oTdwdw

Hope to get back to being a more regular poster!

Cheers from Adelaide,

Stefan.

Re: My New Rig

Hi Stefan.......Looks great....rock on....:)

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

airportdon wrote:

Hi Stefan.......Looks great....rock on....:)

Nice to hear from you Don, hope all is well!

Looks good sounds great keep rocking
Cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

5 (edited by sally12333 2014-10-30 08:01:16)

Hey Stefan, we have been missing you!

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

What's your take on the Analogman King of Tone pedal?

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

NPB_EST.1979 wrote:

I love it, transparent and natural. One of the best drive pedals I've come across.

stefanhauk wrote:
NPB_EST.1979 wrote:

I love it, transparent and natural. One of the best drive pedals I've come across.

Looks good sounds great. Thoughtyouhad got lost. Glad you are back. Look forwards to the vids. smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

stefanhauk wrote:
NPB_EST.1979 wrote:

The KoT is a really cool pedal.  Got it on my small board.  My larger board has the Lazy-J Cruiser Deuce on it, which is a tad warmer and also has a cleaner boost than the KoT.

JBLP Gold Top #129 - redubbed "#1 in Oz"

Hey Stefan, notice you have the Gain turned a fair way down on your KoT, but the Volume up.  Does that mean you are using it more as a boost to push your amp to breakup?

How is your KoT config?  Did you get the high gain on the red side?

Also, what power supply are you using on the board?  I hear the Flint draws 300ma by itself, much like my El Capistan, so there aren't a lot of PSU's out there that can handle that much current draw in combination with other pedals.

PS: Nice Troll-foot demo... LOL big_smile

JBLP Gold Top #129 - redubbed "#1 in Oz"