Topic: fulfilment of Bonamassa Les Paul electric guitar orders

Greetings,
I am a fan and a newly registered forum member. I also am a concert ticket holder for Joe's show in London Ontario Canada April 2015.
I am an intermediate guitar player and love the blues. I have been singing blues for many years.
On September 4th 2014 I placed an order from the Bonamassa website for the Bonamassa signature Les Paul electric guitar including over $200 shipping and my VISA was charged successfully by you. This bill totalled $1175.00. I did receive a call confirming this large order......but since have not received the shipment or any communication what so ever. I would appreciate knowing what shipping company has this order and a tracking number. It may be possibly stuck in Canadian Customs but I have no way of knowing. Tonight I visited the website and it not very clear on how to contact anyone representing Bonamassa.....so I joined this forum. Are you having problems fulfilling these guitar orders? Have you shipped my order? Please contact me. William.Barnett, 5197018540, barnettw60@gmail.com.

2 (edited by airportdon 2014-10-30 06:59:49)

Re: fulfilment of Bonamassa Les Paul electric guitar orders

Hi welcome to the group did you contact customer service..The shipment date might have been delayed etc...
Contact us
J&R Adventures
1761 West Hillsboro Blvd Suite #409
Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
Phone: 954-428-4440
Fax: 954-428-4484

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

I haven't gotten mine yet either. I created an account on the new store (http://shop.jbonamassa.com) before ordering, so it has the order in my account history. After logging in, it takes me to my order history, where I can see that fulfillment of one order (the one with the guitar) is shown as "partial".  See below. (all numbers obscured. it didn't go on sale that low. :-)

Order    Date    Payment Status    Fulfillment Status    Total
#0001    Jul 11, 2014    paid    Fulfilled    $ 123.45
#0002    Jul 10, 2014    paid    partial    $ 456.78

So if you created an account that is associated with your order, you should be able to tell if they believe they've fulfilled the order. Though you should still contact customer service. I spoke with Tamara, who said a while back they'd received them, and were packing them up for shipment. I just want to be sure I get it before January, so I can get it signed at the M&G in Boston.

It's supposed to be for a fundraiser for my wife's charity, but if I get too attached I'll just "buy" it twice and give them the $. :)

I think the new Pelham Blue EPI's L/ps have started to ship out from some of the outlets  I.E. Musician's Friend etc....

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

Welcome to the forum William!

Enjoy the topics .. u'll fit right in here

Good luck with the new instrument .. u'll love the London show, I'm sure

Cheers!  cool

The BonaMaritimer .. All Dials To The Right!

Nice to have you here, WB.  Please let us know when your new beauty arrives!

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

Hi and welcome to a great friendly knowledgeable crowd. big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)