Topic: Skynyrd Tribute Show @ The Fox Atlanta

Attention Lynyrd Skynyrd fans! I caught wind of this through the Blackberry Smoke FB page recently. There will be a Lynyrd Skynyrd Tribute show commemorating the music of Lynyrd Skynyrd on Nov. 12 at The Fox Theater. Scheduled to perform are: Lynyrd Skynyrd, Trace Adkins, Alabama, Gregg Allman, Charlie Daniels, Peter Frampton, Warren Haynes, John Hiatt, Jason Isbell, Jamey Johnson, Aaron Lewis, Moe, Gov't Mule, Robert Randolph, Blackberry Smoke, Cheap Trick, & Donnie Van Zant. Damn, if I didn't live 3,000 miles away I'd do my best to take this in. Tix are still available if anybody down south (or anywhere else) is interested.

What Song Is It You Wanna Hear?

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

Re: Skynyrd Tribute Show @ The Fox Atlanta

Bit too far for me but should be an awesome show. cool

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

Surely there will be a DVD of this one like the Gregg Allman tribute.

4 (edited by ohiodawg13 2014-10-04 12:03:41)

bluesdeluxe25 wrote:

Surely there will be a DVD of this one like the Gregg Allman tribute.

I sure hope so, less expensive way to attend, but nothing beats bein' there! Truly fitting this show is being held at The Fox Atlanta where Tom Dowd captured the essence of the original band live. I was lucky to see them 6 times before that fateful day.

Sweet Home!

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint