Topic: Testing the water: Epiphone Les Paul with Joe signed pickguard

Hi everyone,
I'm looking at buying a new looper pedal and so I'm considering selling my Epiphone Les Paul Standard with aftermarket fitted Seymour Duncan Hot Rod humbuckers and a pickguard that Joe signed for me last September at the Manchester Arena gig. The guitar has a lovely wine red flame top which is quite a rare colour for the epiphones, looks like this:
http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/shop_imag … -large.jpg

There's quite a few scratches on the back and in various places but it sounds great and has been played but looked after for the 8 years that i've owned it. I got it brand new for my 10th birthday and have played numerous gigs and done all my electric exams on it.
As the title says i am simply testing the water to see if anybody is interested because i'm still torn over my decision to part with it. If anybody is seriously interested i will be happy to email pictures and take sensible offers.

Thanks smile

Belief is a beautiful armour, but makes for the heaviest sword

Re: Testing the water: Epiphone Les Paul with Joe signed pickguard

I'm just surprised you got near him to get it signed,I waited all afternoon and the bus just disappeared inside without any chance of a meeting,same afterwards.good luck selling if you CAN bear to part with it!

Come on you Blades!

Re: Testing the water: Epiphone Les Paul with Joe signed pickguard

idolbone wrote:

I'm just surprised you got near him to get it signed,I waited all afternoon and the bus just disappeared inside without any chance of a meeting,same afterwards.good luck selling if you CAN bear to part with it!

I think more recently it has become the case that the bus disappears inside the big gates at venues. I was lucky enough last time i saw him to get added to the m&g list but the time before in Blackpool he actually walked outside to the bus with everybody waiting for him, those days are probably over with the increased fame now though because i can imagine the crowds are much heftier. As a little update too, i'm not selling the Les Paul anymore, it has far more sentimental value than i can sell it for smile

Belief is a beautiful armour, but makes for the heaviest sword