Topic: Hello from S.E. Wisconsin

Joe fan from SE Wisconsin (also a life long Chicago Blackhawks fan).  Have seen him live twice.  Nov 6, 2012 in Merrillville, IN and April 30, 2013 in Rockford, IL.  Picked up tickets earlier in the week for April 22, 2015 in Milwaukee, WI.

First hooked on Joe when @ another forum in a "What are you listening to?" YouTube video sharing thread a forum-friend (who is likely here as well) posted "John Henry" live from RAH.  Netflix rented the DVD immediately... Purchased shortly later and went and purchased all his albums.  Not a bad track on any of them.  Instant favorite.  Got several other friends hooked on him as well.  Look forward to every release of his records.  Have not purchased first day albums since my rock days as a kid.

Just shouting a hello to all from S.E. WI U.S.A.

Re: Hello from S.E. Wisconsin

Welcome to the forum!  I'm originally from Fond du Lac, but lived in Chicago for 10 years.  Been back and forth through that area many a time.

I can count on one hand how many "firs day" albums I've bought in the last 20 years, too, but at least 4 of them are Joe's!

Welcome to the Forum! I'm also in SE WI - Kenosha - doesn't get more SE than that! Where are you?

LIVE MUSIC IS BEST

Welcome to the forum!!  I was born in Chicago, raised in the NW suburbs and also a Blackhawks fan!!  Looking forward to seeing Joe in November and a great season for the Blackhawks!!

Welcome!!

Hello and Welcome! I am also from the Chicago area! Go Blackhawks! Glad you decided to join us smile

BarbieD wrote:

Welcome to the Forum! I'm also in SE WI - Kenosha - doesn't get more SE than that! Where are you?

I'm out near the Kenosha County Fairgrounds (western part of the county).  I often head out to the Kenosha lakefront on summer Saturday's for a trip through the harbor market with my wife and kids.  I'm originally from Kankakee County in Illinois.  Moved to WI in 1991.

Welcome to the forum!

Enjoy ur time here .. lots of great topics .. wonderful people

I'm gonna refrain from commenting on the <cough> Blackhawks .. lol  tongue

Cheers!  cool

The BonaMaritimer .. All Dials To The Right!

SithTracy wrote:

Joe fan from SE Wisconsin (also a life long Chicago Blackhawks fan).  Have seen him live twice.  Nov 6, 2012 in Merrillville, IN and April 30, 2013 in Rockford, IL.  Picked up tickets earlier in the week for April 22, 2015 in Milwaukee, WI.

First hooked on Joe when @ another forum in a "What are you listening to?" YouTube video sharing thread a forum-friend (who is likely here as well) posted "John Henry" live from RAH.  Netflix rented the DVD immediately... Purchased shortly later and went and purchased all his albums.  Not a bad track on any of them.  Instant favorite.  Got several other friends hooked on him as well.  Look forward to every release of his records.  Have not purchased first day albums since my rock days as a kid.

Just shouting a hello to all from S.E. WI U.S.A.

You had me as soon as I saw your avatar!
I'm a huge Blackhawks fan and can't wait for the season to get started.
I was at both the shows you were at (Merrillville and Rockford).

Welcome to the forum...this is a great place with lots of really great people.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Yikes, I'm a lifelong cheesehead surrounded by Illinoisians! Love the Windy City and occasionally root for the Cubs but… GO PACK GO... especially this weekend! wink

SithTracy, next time I go to Harbor Market I'll be sure to wear a JB t-shirt and you'll know it's me!

LIVE MUSIC IS BEST

As far as baseball in Chicago, I am a White Sox fan.  Don't hate on the Cubs though (I know some Sox fans do).  I'm somewhat a Bears fan but married a Packers fan because I did not want a perfect woman tongue

Don't pay much attention to the NFL though (we will be watching the game today though).  NHL fan; Hockey in my house!  Blackhawks fan, but will watch any game on TV (NHL GameCenter Live subscriber).

I look forward to possibly running into some locals in the area and possibly meeting some of you at the show in Milwaukee next April.

Welcome to the group...enjoy the topics ....:)

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

Welcome to Forum! I've been to Stevens Point Wisconsin many times in my younger days when I was involved in competitive water skiing.

Cheers!

Play some cards & drink black coffee,
How I’d love to see you smile....
JBLP Std Goldtop
2015 R9 LP

Greeting from Northern Wisconsin ( Hayward ).