Topic: 2015 Tour?

Any one hear when the 2015 tour dates will be released? I see a few 2015 dates on the website.

Re: 2015 Tour?

Nothing yet, but I'm patiently waiting. I saw Joe twice this spring in Eastern Washington but it's time for him to come west. He hasn't played Seattle since 4-12-13 (which is always sold out).

Spring tour dates for Joe usually are announced in October.

Detroit 2015...........PLEASE

"Never be impatient with the ones who love you, it might be yourself that you're burning"

Northeast of England please Joe... Pleeeeease...

JB shows: Newcastle 2015, Hammersmith nights 3&4 2015, Calling Festival 2014, Newcastle 2012, Bridlington 2010
Guitars: Gibson Custom Shop Les Pauls; Skinnerburst #018 (Aged), Texas Burst (Heavy Aged), Fender Custom Shop Strat '63 Relic
Amps: Mini Jubilee Head, Carol-Ann Satin

Seattle Paramount Thursday May 14, 2015! PBS is running the RAH show and they were talking about it.

KatClark wrote:

Seattle Paramount Thursday May 14, 2015! PBS is running the RAH show and they were talking about it.

That would be awesome.

- RAH III,

- BonaVegas II,

- Germany, f.e. Muddy`s Club, Weinheim (private and intimate tour) lol

Someone on Bonanation said presale codes to be released today?  anyone hear about t his?

10 (edited by norton 2014-09-22 16:21:00)

Check Ticketmaster for Joe Bonamassa. Grand Rapids 4/14, Chicago 4/16 and 17, Detroit 4/18, Minneapolis 4/24 and 25, Phoenix 4/30, Vancouver 5/11 and 12.

wvgirlinky wrote:

Someone on Bonanation said presale codes to be released today?  anyone hear about t his?

Yes, street team Eric just started another thread  with the pre-sale codes and dates.

newbonafan wrote:
wvgirlinky wrote:

Yes, street team Eric just started another thread  with the pre-sale codes and dates.

Where did Eric post the thread? I'm looking for thus thread.

Thanks,
Jim

gymstreet wrote:
newbonafan wrote:
wvgirlinky wrote:

Where did Eric post the thread? I'm looking for thus thread.

Thanks,
Jim

I'm on my phone at the moment but the thread is directly underneath thus one.  It says Joe's spring 2015 tour dates and pre sale codes.

OK, where are the presale codes so we can jump on those Seattle dates?

Hey JWD, you thinkin' Northwest Trifecta version 2.0?   Eugene, Portland, Seattle!    Or add Vancouver and it would be what - a QuadraFecta?? big_smile

OK, just found Street Team Eric's thread on the General subforum with the presale codes, and we've got tickets for Portland on 5/8 and Seattle on 5/16/  Woo hoo! smile smile smile

Im planning on attending one of the spring 2015 concerts.  Anyone know how I can find out what he'll be playing that tour??  Ive looked around here and cant find any info about it.  Thanks

The 2015 tour hasn't started, so who knows what he'll be playing. But I'm guessing the guitar and some songs.  Sounds awesome right?

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

RV Flyer wrote:

OK, where are the presale codes so we can jump on those Seattle dates?

Hey JWD, you thinkin' Northwest Trifecta version 2.0?   Eugene, Portland, Seattle!    Or add Vancouver and it would be what - a QuadraFecta?? big_smile

This year it was Spokane & Yakima. Next year I'll save some gas money and see him in Seattle twice. I have tickets for the 14th and 16th.