Topic: Curby

Just an update with what's going on with me.  I have recently moved to the Atlanta area to start a new job.  My Son remains in my house in Indiana with our dog, Cosmo, while continuing his college education.  This was a very tough decision but one I had to make.  I also left the new woman in my life and pray that we can survive a long distance relationship. 
I still am struggling over the loss of my wife but I'm determined to live to the utmost the time God has left for me.  I still listen to my music and will be looking to see good live music here in the South.

Re: Curby

I hope all goes well with you Curby. It can't be at all easy.

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

Best of luck with the move Curby.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Good luck with everything Curby!!

5 (edited by sally12333 2014-08-25 12:15:04)

"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."

"When a door closes a window opens."

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger."

etc. etc.

And as Joe says below, "To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa

We're all rooting for you, Curby.

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

6 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2014-08-25 13:19:00)

Best to you Curby!

Smile wide when that Canadian Jet stream dips down a bit this winter ... and freezes those of us left up here on the North Side!!

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

Keep the faith and be strong.Life kicks us in the gut hard but also can lift us up to new heights.

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Good luck Scott. I hope it works out for you and you also find the time to get out and hear some of that good ol' Southern Rock.

Phil

Ars Longa, Vita Brevis

“The guy who has helped the blues industry the most is Joe Bonamassa and I would say he is more rock than some rock stuff, so to me blues is whatever you want it to be!”
Simon McBride in my interview with him in Blues Matters! Issue #56

Hey man I erased your massage like the damn fool that I am.  Call again please.  You are close to me now...well closer, anyway.

BJJ

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

bigjeffjones wrote:

Hey man I erased your massage like the damn fool that I am.  Call again please.  You are close to me now...well closer, anyway.

BJJ

Hey Jeff was that a Freudian slip there or was someone working you over with the oils when you posted that? I do love a typo.....

Scott, great to see your update. Best of luck with everything down South. I liked Atlanta when I visited last year. Found a nice couple of breweries there. Took refuge in one when a twister blew through town.

I'm wishing you good things. Take care.
MikeH

No Hits, No Hype.......................Classic Rock Jan 2012

Scott,  the Midwest's loss is the south's huge gain.  May God grant you all your dreams.  Keep posting.  Hope the Job is what you needed.