Re: Different Shades of Blue - Best Buy Exclusive - Three Bonus Tracks

RVD26 wrote:

What about the UK?

+1

Cancelled my preorder and bought the BB version (cheaper anyways).  Kind of a shame, but it is what it is.  Nice to see some bonus tracks out there one way or another.

Thx for the info....on the Best buy exclusive

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

jwd wrote:

I guess us faithful JB fans that jumped on the pre-order to support our favorite guitar player just got screwed. That's not right. I'm very disappointed.

I rarely #@$@# about things here, but I have to agree.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

23 (edited by DougH 2014-09-05 07:47:06)

I am a physical media type of guy, so I usually don't buy digital downloads (guess I like full shelves).
Plus the fact that the JB store has awful shipping rates to Canada, so I never pre-order (or order from the store)

Yeah I'm a bad Bonaholic but what can I say..
I'll wait till the stock makes it to Canada even with the mark up it still beats the shipping price.
Just hope I can find a bonus tracked Shade's once it hits the open streets.

NOTE to Eric D and J&R ...  please bring more merchandise to Canada when he tours.. 1 lonely T-Shirt is not worth the effort.
we need the full USA MERCH show in Canada too.

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

Bill S wrote:
jwd wrote:

I guess us faithful JB fans that jumped on the pre-order to support our favorite guitar player just got screwed. That's not right. I'm very disappointed.

I rarely #@$@# about things here, but I have to agree.

+2 especially since i'm really unhappy with Best buy these days. Bring back the old JB logo'd "Always on the Road" t-shirt and all will be OK again! Oh and while I'm at it, please put the tour dates on the shirts........sorry, rant over.

You don't find a style, ... a style finds you

Keith Richards

How do i cancel my order from the jB store ?

My Favorite Bonamassa Songs
Happier Times... Sloe Gin...Last Kiss...Lonesome Road Blues...Blues Deluxe...No Slack
Equipment For Listening To Joe
Sennheiser HD800 Headphones & Mad Ear+HD Headphone Amp

whirlwind wrote:

There's a link in your order confirmation email.  Just email whatever that link is and tell them you want to cancel, w/ the order number.

27 (edited by TrevR 2014-09-05 23:07:41)

Australian fans can get the same deal at www.fishpond.com.au.

Just paid $19.95 plus free postage.

ZeyerGTR wrote:
whirlwind wrote:

There's a link in your order confirmation email.  Just email whatever that link is and tell them you want to cancel, w/ the order number.

thank you.

My Favorite Bonamassa Songs
Happier Times... Sloe Gin...Last Kiss...Lonesome Road Blues...Blues Deluxe...No Slack
Equipment For Listening To Joe
Sennheiser HD800 Headphones & Mad Ear+HD Headphone Amp

It's also available from the .co.nz and .com Fishpond.

timb wrote:
Hogsniper wrote:

I guess we now know the reason for the freebies with the store copy.  In hindsight there was really no reason for them otherwise.   I have both on order now.  Guess someone is going to get a JB disc for Christmas this year.

That's what I'll do. I preordered from Amazon, and now I'll buy from "best" buy too. (Buying from there needs the quotes around "Best" :-)

So I'll give the other one away and make a new Bonafan, and keep spreading the word, though it is clearly well out now.

Awesome yes spread the word you rock cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

TrevR wrote:

Australian fans can get the same deal at www.fishpond.com.au.

Just paid $19.95 plus free postage.

Thanks for the info! Just pre-ordered another copy. Saves me chasing up a copy off Ebay after it's released.

I've been trawling the 'net roll and only found one other seller with the bonus track version of DSOB.

CD Universe

I hope there will be more, especially in Europe. Why aren't Mascot offering this version? mad

Phil

Ars Longa, Vita Brevis

“The guy who has helped the blues industry the most is Joe Bonamassa and I would say he is more rock than some rock stuff, so to me blues is whatever you want it to be!”
Simon McBride in my interview with him in Blues Matters! Issue #56

33 (edited by bobkatmsu 2014-09-08 18:49:39)

whirlwind wrote:
ZeyerGTR wrote:
whirlwind wrote:

thank you.

Spoke to Tamra (sp?) at the JB store today.  Tried to cancel order, she said they were already bound and ready to be shipped.  She was not sure they could find the one with my address on it.  She suggested just deny the delivery and when it returned to them, she would refund the money.  She was unaware of the deal with Best Buy when I told her about it, she went and checked with marketing and confirmed the deal.  She was very helpful and professional.

The only thing we deserve, is an opportunity.  Everything else has to be earned.

Tammara's very good to work with. She had to catch and redo an order of mine (my mistake)

I feel for her now. She's going to get the complaints that another dept should be hearing! She's a very good troubleshooter.

Note to Store: Tammara could  use a raise this year smile

SBS

bobkatmsu wrote:
whirlwind wrote:
ZeyerGTR wrote:

thank you.

Spoke to Tamra (sp?) at the JB store today.  Tried to cancel order, she said they were already bound and ready to be shipped.  She was not sure they could find the one with my address on it.  She suggested just deny the delivery and when it returned to them, she would refund the money.  She was unaware of the deal with Best Buy when I told her about it, she went and checked with marketing and confirmed the deal.  She was very helpful and professional.

I will give a shout out to Tammara too I didn't catch a t shirt size error until after I sent the order in and she changed it and it came in right!
Didnt want to turn this in to the Tammara appreciation thread!

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Jane,

Try this link: Full track listing for DSOB at Best Buy.

The full track listing appears for me and includes ""I gave up everything for you,cept the blues" sic. I would hope this typo' will not appear on the actual CD.

Phil

Ars Longa, Vita Brevis

“The guy who has helped the blues industry the most is Joe Bonamassa and I would say he is more rock than some rock stuff, so to me blues is whatever you want it to be!”
Simon McBride in my interview with him in Blues Matters! Issue #56