Topic: WTB Joe Bonamassa LP Aged Goldtop

I've been after a JB Aged Goldtop from a few years back. Feel free to contact me if anyone has one they want to sell. I have the Limited Edition version from last year with the rebate if anyone wants to take it back as part of a trade but outright sale is fine as well.

Also looking for a Robby Krieger SG.

New poster here but am on MyLesPaulForum and also ebay, both with same username.

Thx,
Andy

Re: WTB Joe Bonamassa LP Aged Goldtop

One just popped up on ebay.  I got notification today

Here is the link.     http://www.ebay.com/itm/191265466461

Thanks Squawken, I saw that as well, however that is rediculously priced in my opinion.

Interesting, #102 is listed on the JBLP Registry:

102        JBLP102                      Northern VA              USA

Play some cards & drink black coffee,
How I’d love to see you smile....
JBLP Std Goldtop
2015 R9 LP

Hmmm. That is strange. I suppose the owner may have bought used from Maverick Music per his ad? Either way, too much $$$ for this guy. smile

By the way that registry is pretty cool. Didn't see a place to register my 2013 but they also have regular serial #'s and not #1-#300 etc.

The forum member who registered #102 has not posted in over 2 years

That is a little steep on the starting price for that one on ebay, I got my 2013 for about half that

Play some cards & drink black coffee,
How I’d love to see you smile....
JBLP Std Goldtop
2015 R9 LP

Yeah, I'm sure it means more to him since he got it signed and played by Joe, but for me I want to play it. I also already own some signed items so the signature doesn't interest me. I was hoping to find one of these older aged models for around $3500-$3800 but maybe I am way off on my pricing.?.

Crotch wrote:

Yeah, I'm sure it means more to him since he got it signed and played by Joe, but for me I want to play it. I also already own some signed items so the signature doesn't interest me. I was hoping to find one of these older aged models for around $3500-$3800 but maybe I am way off on my pricing.?.

If I saw one in that range you'd have competition for certain.

So what is the reasonable range? Anything over say $4200 and I'm out. I undertand it is a limited edition guitar and all but I'd have to pass on anything over that really. My research on this subject may not be as good as I thought. smile

This is the link that really got me to thinking

http://www.themusiczoo.com/product/1052 … l-Goldtop/

13 (edited by cindyron 2014-07-28 17:10:49)

Crotch wrote:

So what is the reasonable range? Anything over say $4200 and I'm out. I undertand it is a limited edition guitar and all but I'd have to pass on anything over that really. My research on this subject may not be as good as I thought. smile

Hi
For one of the original 300 expect to pay well over $6 in some cases up to $10k
good luck

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Is there another run of not the original 300? I just like the aged look otherwise I am completely fine with my standard and just getting a CC instead.

Appreciate the info everyone

Ha. No offense taken at all. It's really a stupid story but I'll tell it. I wasa bbasketball player back in the 90's in school and used to like John Stockton. He always wire really short shorts where we used to say you could see his Crotch. Then in games I'd purposely wear super short shorts just to get a laugh. My last name starts with a C and so people started calling me John Crotchton, then just Crotchton, and finally just Crotch. Now I'm 36 and always get a kick out of bring out to dinner with my mom or something and having someone yell, hey Crotch what up. So I started using it as a username on different forums.

Probably a really dumb story but there you go!

Jane H. wrote:

Thanks smile hey i think they are doing a short shorts theme day on the KTBA cruise....oh wait nevermind that was vintage concert shirt day. but i did not see any short shorts restrcitions! tongue

yikes All that comes to mind is a whole bunch of blindingly white thighs that used to be firm. OMG!

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

And the days of daisy dukes are over for yours truly. That's for sure