73 (edited by cindyron 2014-04-29 07:40:09)

Re: Keeping the Blues Alive at Sea-- WITH JOE!

well ok I could not resist. I booked should be a blast. I booked a owners suite
This is going to be a blast. I am so pumped my friend Gary Hoey and his band mates Aj and Matt will be joining me.
Cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

My wife and I are going! so exciting. I booked a balcony too. BA B2 B3.......
I'm also super excited to see Robben Ford, he is a monster and I have seen him from Santa Cruz to Paris.

Is it really 10, long months from now sad  Seems like an awfully long time.

75 (edited by MINI_Zoso 2014-04-27 08:48:39)

Okay, so I have an appointment with my bank in 45 min.  (Sunday, times have changed, huh?)  If I don't get laughed at too much while I'm in there, this just might happen for me.  I still need a roomy though.  Gotta find some one who would appreciate something like this.

I have a trips booked for the fall and next spring, plus I'm working on home renovations (main reason for the bank appointment, just sayin').  So to swing this is going to be a bit of a challenge...I'm up for a challenge!

Oh ya, welcome to you Saraugie!

Steve

2011 Gibson Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Studio...among others.
Beacon Theater, New York, May 18, 2013/Keeping The Blues Alive at Sea, Feb. 17-21, 2015/3 Kings Tour, Bangor, ME, Aug. 12, 2015

Hello,

is it really USD 225 tax per person to add?
I done a NCL bahamas cruise last year and paid only USD 88 p.p.
Why that big difference?
Does anyone know why and if there is?
Thanks a lot. really want to go too

"Oh ya, welcome to you Saraugie!"

Thanks MINI.......I'm a big fan. In fact, IMHO Joe is the best all around player today. He can do it all. I got to see him for the first time last fall at the Beacon and was blown away.

This is going to be a fantantstic time!

Just saw a post on the KTBA cruise Facebook page Ana Popavich and Joann Shaw Taylor have been added to the line up smile

f/k/a #1kyfan original registration 5/2010
"Lookout Man the storm's about to rage"

ruger9 wrote:

oh man....  how in the world to convince the wife?? (She's not the biggest blues fan... altho we HAVE been wanting to go on a cruise...)

LOL. I laid it on thick. We had a friend who passed away recently. I gave her the old, "we only go around once". and once your gone, your gone lines. I think I even conjured a tear in my left eye.  Don't get me wrong I miss my buddy........but he smoked 2 packs a day and drank like a fish. What did he expect?   I losing 20 pds for this trip. Hope the Food is as good as Joe.

Lizzee wrote:

Just saw a post on the KTBA cruise Facebook page Ana Popavich and Joann Shaw Taylor have been added to the line up smile

I hope to see Ana laying around the Pool............:0)

Just posted to the Blues Alive at Sea Facebook page that 2 lineups for the cruise will be announced today stay tuned smile can't wait!!

It's Ryan McGarvey and Simo.

Kenny wrote:

Glad for Ryan, but SimoWHO???

annaforjoe wrote:
Kenny wrote:

J.D. Simo - there is a thread in Other Artists

Kenny wrote:
annaforjoe wrote:
Kenny wrote:

J.D. Simo - there is a thread in Other Artists

From a recent show in OKC https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0p-6ZO … kWn33XdnWA He is an unknown buy you will be glad you will get to know him on the cruise.

86 (edited by Lizzee 2014-07-30 14:46:06)

Kenny wrote:

So excited to see both! Are these 2 the emerging artists winners I wonder? I was thinking that the cruisers would get to vote and I don't recall receiving anything? These guys would have gotten my vote smile but maybe that's still to come?

Here's Joe & JD Simo Wee Wee Hours in Cincinnati Novemer 2012, I was there great stuff cool

http://youtu.be/vCv6hYSqusQ

These two were added guest players smile I'm SO excited that Ryan is going to be on the ship.
The Sound Stage contest deadline isn't until August 20th and we will vote from the top 15. smile  http://www.bluesaliveatsea.com/soundcheck/

I can't imagine there would be any empty slots but it is a good question.   Most regular cruises often discount remaining cabins  the closer you get to the sail date

It looks like cabins are selling well, so I don't think I'd count on any last minute deals. But, you never know. I think you need to get on the ship, Jane wink   http://www.bluesaliveatsea.com/prices/

And whatever you save on the cabin you'll probably have to pay to the airline.  In my area that is school vacation week and a very expensive time to fly south - especially last minute.

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty