Topic: Hello from México

New guy here. Glad to have found this forum...hope i can contribute to all of this.

Saludos!

Re: Hello from México

Hi! Welcome to the forum! Enjoy the topics! smile

Hi Jossy!  Welcome to the forum!!  There are some really great people here who share all sort of great topics and interesting information.  I've learned quite a bit from everyone already.  From new artists to very interesting information about guitars and gear. I'm always learning.   smile

Thanks, guys! smile

Welcome to the forum Jossy!
Are you a new fan or have you been following Joe and are only new to the forum?
Have you had a chance to see Joe live yet??

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Hey Bill,

Been a fan of Joe from a few years back. I think he is one of the guys that are making a significative contribution in music nowadays.

As a single artist or as a band member (BCC), he is just great. Also, he likes to keep up with his fans and gives a lot of time into that.

I was a member of another forum that doesn't exists now, but he gave an interview to us and signed a pickguard for us too. Very generous. That forum was fenderpick.com, and Joe had a section there for all things Joe, and posted a few times.

I haven't had a chance to see him live, yet. Hope i will someday.

Have a great day.

Jossy wrote:

Hey Bill,

Been a fan of Joe from a few years back. I think he is one of the guys that are making a significative contribution in music nowadays.

As a single artist or as a band member (BCC), he is just great. Also, he likes to keep up with his fans and gives a lot of time into that.

I was a member of another forum that doesn't exists now, but he gave an interview to us and signed a pickguard for us too. Very generous. That forum was fenderpick.com, and Joe had a section there for all things Joe, and posted a few times.

Have a great day.

Thanks for the update...I'm always curious about JB fans and a little bit of their history.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Jossy wrote:

I haven't had a chance to see him live .. .. yet

Hiya Jossy .. Welcome to the forum!

Key word .. "yet" .. u will  cool

Enjoy the topics and wonderful people around here!

Cheers! smile

The BonaMaritimer .. All Dials To The Right!

Hello and Welcome to Joe's world

Bill S wrote:
Jossy wrote:

Hey Bill,

Have a great day.

Thanks for the update...I'm always curious about JB fans and a little bit of their history.

wvgirlinky wrote:

Hello and Welcome to Joe's world

Thanks, Buzzy and wvgirlinky! smile

Hi Jossy, welcome! Mexican food is one of my favs. Remembering my vacation in Cancun and Tulum. My bravest act in my whole life was climbing the Chichen Itza Pyramid  without looking back and any stop. But how coming down? I made it and I'm very proud. How heavy is such an original sombrero! Some Mexican impressions...

Nice to have you here, Jossy!

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

hello iam new for this forum. please welcome me

PaulLSolorio wrote:

hello iam new for this forum. please welcome me

Welcome to the forum. How did you find Joe and his music?

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381