Topic: Tour De Force CD's

Glad to see that TDF is now on CD , available for pre order.

And I'm gonna pre-order and get the T-Shirt, but got stumped when it asked me for the size.    How do the shirts from Joe's store fit ?   I like my T-shirts to fit loose and it seems the sizes vary so much from one manufacturer to another.    I've no idea whether to order a XXL or an XL .

Anyone can help ?

btw, saw Joe in OKC last week ,  and ... that .. was ... great !

2 (edited by bobkatmsu 2014-04-18 20:26:08)

Re: Tour De Force CD's

Pre ordered the Hammersmith CD.  Did not get them all.  It's getting ridiculous how many Joe songs I have on my Ipod.  I do, of course, have all 4 DVD's.  I need a hobby.

The only thing we deserve, is an opportunity.  Everything else has to be earned.

Yeah, I have a Sanza zip clip that has 17 of Joe's cd's on it....all Flac files......soon to have a few more with the release of the Tour de Force cd's.

My Favorite Bonamassa Songs
Happier Times... Sloe Gin...Last Kiss...Lonesome Road Blues...Blues Deluxe...No Slack
Equipment For Listening To Joe
Sennheiser HD800 Headphones & Mad Ear+HD Headphone Amp

bobkatmsu wrote:

Pre ordered the Hammersmith CD.  Did not get them all.  It's getting ridiculous how many Joe songs I have on my Ipod.  I do, of course, have all 4 DVD's.  I need a hobby.

Don't feel bad , man, I've got Joes entire discography on my Ipod,  every fricken song that's been on CD.

I like Tour De Force, cause it sort've is Joes discography,  only he's updated it ... if that makes any sense.   I love The Borderline, that trio takes music from Joe's early days, and makes it better.

5 (edited by sally12333 2014-04-18 21:26:55)

Chawbacon wrote:

And I'm gonna pre-order and get the T-Shirt, but got stumped when it asked me for the size.    How do the shirts from Joe's store fit ?   I like my T-shirts to fit loose and it seems the sizes vary so much from one manufacturer to another.    I've no idea whether to order a XXL or an XL .

Anyone can help ?

Hi Chaw, in my experience their shirts run pretty small, so considering your preference for loose fit, I'd recommend going up 2 sizes.

Welcome to the Forum!!

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

6 (edited by MINI_Zoso 2014-04-19 09:26:28)

Hey Chawbacon, welcome.

I've only got one of their T-shirts, ordered the size I usually get and it fits perfect.

So, first two responses to your question gives you two different answers, hope that helps?!?!  Sorry.

Good news on the CD's. I was hoping for this, lots of versions that I favour over previous versions.

Steve

2011 Gibson Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Studio...among others.
Beacon Theater, New York, May 18, 2013/Keeping The Blues Alive at Sea, Feb. 17-21, 2015/3 Kings Tour, Bangor, ME, Aug. 12, 2015

Shirts made by Tribut seem to run very small.  The regular ones usually true to size.  This one appears to be made by Tribute so I would go with a larger than normal size.

http://jbstore.jbonamassa.com/t-shirts/ … tory-2013/

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

Just ordered the 4 CDs...cant wait to play them loud!!!

9 (edited by GuitarSlingerofTruth 2014-04-21 08:06:10)

So the release date for these is May 19th, the same release date as Glenn Hughes' new band California Breed. Hmmmmm....

Guitars: 1974 LP Custom, 2013 R8
Amps: '88 JCM 800 w/ TV cab, Tone King Falcon
Effects: Fulltone Clyde, Monsterpiece Stud, EP Booster, Strymon El Capistan

Jane H. wrote:

I was not exactly planning on buying that shirt but if you do order one and its wrong i would be willing to trade for a proper size cause i have a Joe shirt obsession...or maybe someone else who is getting ready to order can switch with you if you post about it here. the store will also exchange but there will likely be shipping charges either way.

Thanks Jane,  that's a great reply !   

I ordered the set of TDF CD's and got the T-Shirt,  so if it does not fit I will get in touch,  won't let it just hang in the closet .

I can't wait! I don't really buy a lot of DVDs and I only listen to music in my car. I've spent almost $5000 on the system in my car because sound quality is everything! I can't wait to crank it up and just cruise without a worry in the world!:)

Cruising around and jamming music is the best! I love going country cruising with all my cds and just jamming so loud! I bet you have an awesome setup with that money you invested into it!

Dark blues wrote:

I can't wait! I don't really buy a lot of DVDs and I only listen to music in my car. I've spent almost $5000 on the system in my car because sound quality is everything! I can't wait to crank it up and just cruise without a worry in the world!:)

Dark blues wrote:

Sound quality is everything! I can't wait to crank it up and just cruise without a worry in the world!:)

I hear ya .. and loud enuff I dont hear my own singin voice .. scares the crows .. lol

The BonaMaritimer .. All Dials To The Right!

14 (edited by TrevR 2014-05-13 20:58:06)

Mine arrived in the post this morning..YEAHH!!!!!

Am playing the Shephard's Bush Empire disc right now........at concert volume.   One of the benefits of living in the country.

FAN-bloody-TASTIC!!!

Dark blues wrote:

Wow that must be some kind of system ! The Bonacruiser!

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

gary wrote:
Dark blues wrote:

Wow that must be some kind of system ! The Bonacruiser!

5K on a Car system...wow....most people don't spend that much on their home system!!!

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

Jane H. wrote:
samjp4 wrote:

Shirts made by Tribut seem to run very small.  The regular ones usually true to size.  This one appears to be made by Tribute so I would go with a larger than normal size.

http://jbstore.jbonamassa.com/t-shirts/ … tory-2013/

Sandy

i agree with this. i will add though that I had noticed in recent times that size charts have been added for many of the shirts. I am very thankful for that and i like to think it is because we have asked...
its a link that is not always easy to notice.
i have been going thru something similar with trying to figure sizes for shirts that the car club i am in orders.
after getting some weird sizes after choosing different styles i have to research thru the size charts before picking

I am thinking J&R and Tribut may order from a similar place as many of the shirt styles and descriptions of them are similar.
its easiest if you have one already to work from, knowing what they call the measurement.
I see the one linked above has a 48" chest per the chart http://www.jbonamassa.com/darein/sizelndn2013.JPG the link is under the blue description for that one. That seems pretty common for a unisex or men's XL IMO. if you like it loose than maybe the 2XL but i have found those tend to have low armpits for lack of a better description. so its looser, not too loose but not so comfortable cause of the arms.

I have gotten womens shirts size 2XL (pink Komen's shirt) which were more like a medium at best, then ordered the next one 3XL to compensate but that one was like a tent dress or something. (brown BCC shirt) the pink one size chart does reflect the smaller sizing but i would say its still off a bit, the brown one doesn't have the size chart.

my best guess is get the XL. i just checked the long sleeve grey one i have and it says 48 for xl (well it says 24 but that means 24x2....) and that is fairly true to a common XL men's shirt.

I was not exactly planning on buying that shirt but if you do order one and its wrong i would be willing to trade for a proper size cause i have a Joe shirt obsession...or maybe someone else who is getting ready to order can switch with you if you post about it here. the store will also exchange but there will likely be shipping charges either way.

Jane,  got my CD's and shirt today, and I guessed wrong on the size .... hahaha , but it seems I always do that smile ,   if you can PM your address to me,  I will send you this shirt,  no trade needed.

18 (edited by whirlwind 2014-05-14 16:15:02)

Dark blues wrote:

And my wife thinks my headphone  fetish is expensive  smile

If I usually wear an extra large....what size of shirt should I order.....2x?

My Favorite Bonamassa Songs
Happier Times... Sloe Gin...Last Kiss...Lonesome Road Blues...Blues Deluxe...No Slack
Equipment For Listening To Joe
Sennheiser HD800 Headphones & Mad Ear+HD Headphone Amp