Topic: Oklahoma City Chesapeake Arena 4/8/14

Here is the first set uploaded from this show. Acoustic set shot by a long time friend and photographer Holly Roach. Since I suck as a photographer and she doesn't she is nice enough to get me a disc of photos. In this case three discs. I always ask her take a variety of angles and perspectives. None were taken from the front of the stage so there is a lot of haze and shadow that makes them a bit grainy but some pretty interesting shots. More to come as I upload and sort.

Acoustic Set: https://www.flickr.com/photos/14847638@ … 140489601/

Electric Set: https://www.flickr.com/photos/14847638@ … 141926512/

Re: Oklahoma City Chesapeake Arena 4/8/14

Great picture sets! Thank you for sharing! I really like the views from the back of the stage showing the band and audience. A totally different perspective.

Awesome photos! I can pick a few of those that i'd like to blow up and hang on my wall. Just like what Kat said the view of the audience is awesome and it's cool to see what we look like to the band members from the stage!

edragoo wrote:

Awesome photos! I can pick a few of those that i'd like to blow up and hang on my wall. Just like what Kat said the view of the audience is awesome and it's cool to see what we look like to the band members from the stage!

Yeah, no kidding...those are beautiful....would love to have just one for a desktop backround on my pc.

Very nice, job.

My Favorite Bonamassa Songs
Happier Times... Sloe Gin...Last Kiss...Lonesome Road Blues...Blues Deluxe...No Slack
Equipment For Listening To Joe
Sennheiser HD800 Headphones & Mad Ear+HD Headphone Amp

Your friend does some good work.  Thank you for sharing these.  Looking forward to the rest.

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

Thanks for sharing these. Nice photos! Really cool to see what's going on from the side stage angle. It's something we never get to see, so thanks smile

Really dig those with the spotlight on Joe in the electric set. Cool view. My how cool would that be to have that view for a show

great shots thanks!

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.
Berthold Auerbach