Topic: Mountain Time Live 2009-Where are you?!

I just watched a Youtube video of Mountain Time Live 2009 North Sea Jazz Festival-Fantastic!-the sweetest Les Paul sound ever!(this is now my favorite version)- but after watching the full concert official video (also Youtube), I was stunned to see that the song is not on there!! -is it a bonus track not listed?-was is edited from the official video? -I would give anything to get a hold of the DVD with this song on it-any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Re: Mountain Time Live 2009-Where are you?!

I know it was on the 2007 broadcast, but not on the 2009.  Not sure if it wasn't played, or simply not broadcast.

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

Re: Mountain Time Live 2009-Where are you?!

Welcome to the forum qperth

As dknight indicated, I too only saw it on the 2007 show (not to say it dint exist at the 2009 show .. the utube post I saw only had 44 minutes)

I've been lookin to snag both North Sea Fesitval shows (2007 and 2009) in DVD format for awhile now .. no luck. Good luck with the search .. yell if u find it eh .. lol

Mountain Time is certainly near the top of my list of favorites as well (its a long list .. lol). The Rockpalast (2006) version is my fave.

Enjoy the forum cool

The BonaMaritimer .. All Dials To The Right!