Topic: Wildwood guitars has gloss top CS GOld top JB for sale

http://www.wildwoodguitars.com/products … 10&n=1  Unaged.

Re: Wildwood guitars has gloss top CS GOld top JB for sale

Nice!

It's a entirely new run of JB gold tops. Too many runs spoil the soup. Kinda gives the runs......

Now they're called "gloss" vs. unaged and new serial numbers....meh.  I wonder what they're going to do with all those bonabursts?  Maybe they should paint them Candy Apple Blue lol

I noticed that these are weight relieved too....that's disappointing...

I see the market being flooded with the first run of “Limited” JBLP’s. What’s the point of paying more, to buy a limited edition guitar. When run after run is being reproduced.

This really Sucks!

Thanks
Bill

iahawk36 wrote:

I noticed that these are weight relieved too....that's disappointing...

With one at 9.76 lbs they still have some work to do.

Rik Emmett Fan wrote:

I see the market being flooded with the first run of “Limited” JBLP’s. What’s the point of paying more, to buy a limited edition guitar. When run after run is being reproduced.

This really Sucks!

Thanks
Bill

Well these are weight-relieved-2-piece-board-glossy Limited editions.  They may go fast if people aren't paying attention.  But I doubt it at 4300.  They didn't even include the story about how the Goldtops were thought up.

It would have been much cooler if a Skinner Burst was done as a LTD Edition.

Spider wrote:

It would have been much cooler if a Skinner Burst was done as a LTD Edition.

ANYTHING, but another goldtop (and BonaBurst)

jclark42796 wrote:
Rik Emmett Fan wrote:

This really Sucks!

Thanks
Bill

Well these are weight-relieved-2-piece-board-glossy Limited editions.  They may go fast if people aren't paying attention.  But I doubt it at 4300.  They didn't even include the story about how the Goldtops were thought up.

Yes I agree ....flooding is here....this is sorta of crazy...Limited edition ...I'll sell you some sand at the beach.....
I guess they-(Gibson) got a great deal on GOLD Paint !...L.O.L

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

well Gibson has decided to flood the market. This sucks

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

It doesn't say 'modern weight relieved' so this is the standard 9-hole swiss cheese weight relieved that's been around since 1980

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

Did anybody expect anything less?

I mean...really....

This burns me up personally, but when your fans, spent top dollar for a “Limited Edition” Joe Bonamassa Signature Guitars. What’s so rare about a line of guitars that are going to continue to be reproduces over and over again. Further declining the value of the originals? I know many of your fans would love to own one of your signature guitars, but just can’t afford them or simply missed out on the opportunity. I take pride in being one of the fortunate few to own one of your special guitars. But when you market a product with your name on it as Limited, then turn around and start reproducing them do to demand or simply just for profit. To me, that wrong. Sorry!

Rumor has it Cowtown is getting there own show, a spin off from Pawn Stars.
It’s time to sell some guitars.

Take care Joe,
Bill

I'll say this: it doesn't matter to me personally. I think it should show that these guitars with Joe's name on them are selling well for Gibson to want to keep cranking them out. Personally, I could give a hoot about value or rarity or investment. I play my guitars. I play them for the tone, for the looks, for their playability, not their value. I've played $4000 Les Pauls that were pure crap. And my JB Studio is quite honestly the best guitar I've ever played from the first time I touched it. I've owned guitars that were worth $400 that played better than the most expensive guitars on the planet. It is about playability and tone. Nothing more, nothing less. If I pay $4000 for a guitar, I expect to be an amazing guitar. Nothing more, nothing less. No disrespect intended, just stating my own opinion.

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

My ReverbNation page for Dees & Friends - check us out!
www.reverbnation.com/deesfriends

I gotta say, I'm a bit disappointed.

Gibson Custom Joe Bonamassa Ltd Signature Les Paul VOS # 31

Honestly.... I didn't know these guitars even existed..... I am gonna inquire about them today... I am as surprised as you are and frankly  not thrilled....
I will keep you posted..
Joe B