1 (edited by BluesMan 2010-04-21 08:21:57)

Topic: Joe Dreams….

Here’s a weird one….I’m sure we’ve all had our share of strange dreams, but I must say last night I had a strange one and Joe was in it. Now, I haven’t seen Joe since his Royal Albert Hall gig, so it’s not like a show was fresh in my mind. As it turned out, Joe was performing alone in my old hometown Milwaukee. We were in some very small hall, almost like a grade school performance hall. I had secured a seat in the balcony which was right over Joe and the really strange thing was, when he stood up I could lean over and shake his hand which I did during his break. Also, there were no seats in the balcony; we just sat on the floor.

Anyway, when Joe took a break to sign CDs, T-shirts, etc., during that time, I leaned over the balcony, shook his hand and we had a bit of a chat. After we were done, I went to get something to drink and get back in time for the second half of the show. Well, when I got back to the balcony it was packed and there was almost no where to sit. I was able to squeeze in and what I found was that a number of the women sitting in the balcony wanted to play footsie during the show……….and then the dream ended. lol

I’m really not sure what this all means, but it sure was different. I await my friend Günter’s analyzation whether it is by post or E-mail.

Has Joe been in anyone else’s bizarre dream? And ladies, I’m not talking about THAT kind of dream with Joe. wink 

Roy

Joe is the Best!

Re: Joe Dreams….

Yeah, a couple of months ago i had an awful dream: joe was playing together with gary and eric in a show, and after that they were all diagnosed with als.

that is a good one Roy, wish it had not ended so abruptly it could have been epic. I feel cheated, have had no such dream and yet I listen to him all the time and stay on here much more than needed. going to start eating bananas, dark chocolate, and rutubagas before bed. I'll have you a dream before too long. it sounds like one of those extremely vivid ones, any guitar colors you remember? waiting to hear from Guenter on this.

As corn through a goose, so are the days of our lives

No vivid colors Mr. Smith, but I do remember Joe was playing an acoustic guitar for the show. Maybe the dream ended when he started playing, "Woke Up Dreaming"?  wink

Roy

Joe is the Best!

Hi Roy, I´ll comment on your dream by e mail, because - like nearly all dreams- it´s a  personal dream and it has of course more to do with you than with Joe.
Günter

Rock On and Keep the Faith

Thanks Günter, I look forward to reading it. Gee, I hope you don't start sending me a bill for this consultation? I'd have to pay you off with JLH music. wink

Roy

Joe is the Best!

My diagnosis might hurt your feelings  lol

MuchLove  tongue
BigJeff the Doc  smile

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

I had a dream about Joe once.  I went to an outdoor Joe concert and he played several great songs.....NONE of them were songs he plays and NONE of them were songs I have ever heard...I remember waking up and thinking, "I wish was a singer/songwriter so I could have written down all the songs.  They sounded great in my dream and the crowd was going wild about them."

pattyluvs  cool

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

bigjeffjones wrote:

MuchLove  tongue
BigJeff the Doc  smile

I'm afraid Doc Big Jeff, that you might suggest a frontal labotomy for me. yikes  lol

Joe is the Best!

BluesMan wrote:
bigjeffjones wrote:

MuchLove  tongue
BigJeff the Doc  smile

I'm afraid Doc Big Jeff, that you might suggest a frontal labotomy for me. yikes  lol

lol well I had one...
big_smile

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

bigjeffjones wrote:
BluesMan wrote:
bigjeffjones wrote:

MuchLove  tongue
BigJeff the Doc  smile

lol well I had one...
big_smile

That's right you did! You little zipper head you!! wink  lol

Roy

P.S. I actually have a big dent in the back of my head, was born with it. Sort of explains why I am the way I am, hey? smile

Joe is the Best!

Yeah,, Ive had a few with Joe in here or there :L I once had one when I walked onstage and jammed with him... Probably the best dream I ever had, and I never wanted it to end..
Rus

Jamming with Joe and Bernie Marsden:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18zqg3brNH8

Heya Roy i had a similar dream: it began when i was looking in the mirror , and i saw i was Joe !!!  cool
and i was driving in the tour bus down the road where i saw a city sign that said Milwaukee!!!   
and there was a small hall almost like a grade school performance hall. 
i remember i thought how 5000 people fit in here? But anyways
the dream switched on Stage!:::..where i was missing my Strat   tongue
so i played that Gibson like it was a Strat and it was sounding original , because i was Joe Bonamassa ......i can do this  smile
then there was the break and i was signing quick 1000 CD`S  for my Fans..... (easy  i am Joe
along the way i saw a guy hanging out of the balcony and i was afraid he gona fall so i raised my had up to him  i remember this endless hand shake ....i was so lucky when this guy was getting thirsty  lol

then abruptly  the dream has end .........wow what a Dream  big_smile   wink

just kidding my friend ROY !!!!

Geko wrote:

just kidding my friend ROY !!!!

Hey Geko, you really had me going right until the end when you said the above. I was thinking, how did Geko have that similar of a dream? lol

Good one buddy!! smile

Roy

Joe is the Best!

I had this dream I got Black Rock in the mail before the official release date.

WAIT A MINUTE! I wasn't dreaming!  cool

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

bigjeffjones wrote:
BluesMan wrote:
bigjeffjones wrote:

MuchLove  tongue
BigJeff the Doc  smile

lol well I had one...
big_smile

I'm glad I can't remember my dreams.

..even Prince Charles has a bit of a foot fetish!... so i would`nt worry about it too much Rubberman!  wink

...but then again?!?  sad

Everyone is born a genius, but the process of living de-geniuses them.
R. Buckminster Fuller

Had one last night. Pretty vivid so I actually remembered it. Joe was playing a free gig in a place I didn't recognize, but I found myself right up front sitting about 6 feet away from him when he came out to play. Joe, you were sporting about a weeks growth of beard (but it looked great!). Joe played one song that I didn't recognize then he brought #52 over for me to check out the repair job. Jim Moody was there too inspecting his old gold top. Then I shifted gears into some other unconscious realm.  I have got to stop eating Mexican food before bed time!

Major Tom to ground control...