Topic: I had a dream :)

I don't know where should be this topic, so I'll post it here....I had a dream last night, about Joe coming into my house, and talkin' with me, I was stanned, I almost could not say a word in a dream, and when I finally wanted to ask him something and brought him my strat to ask him if he could sign it, my grandpa got crazy, and tried to kill Joe, and he left....I was so sad....the only thing that left me from Joe, was a scratch on the back of a strat, I gave him a knife and he just made one line in guitar, which crossed with one older scratch....And I was amazed by that (don't know really why smile smile ) ...actually I dont know why I'm writing this.....
Did anybody of you had similar dreams (with some of your favorite artists etc) ?

Re: I had a dream :)

I had a dream a few years ago that Joe and I were sitting on my bed talking music and then he picked up a guitar and played "Burning Hell" repeatedly. tongue

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.

I had a dream recently that I met Joe before one of his concerts.  I showed up super early and was let into the hall to find my seat.  I walked in and saw him unloading equipment and helping his crew out.  He asked me if I would mind helping them move a couple of heavy pieces of equipment.  I replied to him that I didn't mind and proceeded to hop onto stage.  Well, after helping out, he asked me if I wanted to participate in sound check.  "Uhhh, yea!"  haha  Then after sound check he gave me a backstage V.I.P. pass for my troubles (no troubles, trust me!) 

After watching the show from the side of the stage, Joe finished up the show and started helping his crew unload his equipment.  Then he asked me if I wanted to join him on his tour bus to hang out and talk music.  I remember feeling so giddy in my dream...haha.  So I joined him on his tour bus and he gave me a tour.  Then he opened a bottle of wine and we drank the whole thing and talked about music all night. 

Put it this way...best dream I've had in a while and it was awesome.

Good dreams all... though I prefer to have pretty women in mine... but that's my problem, I guess.

Mike P wrote:

Good dreams all... though I prefer to have pretty women in mine... but that's my problem, I guess.

Well being that I am a female, having Joe in my dreams isn't too shabby.

Ah to sleep, perchance to dream.

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

Just to say.... I've also had a "Joe Dream" smile Last week!
~ Brack ~

GOOD KARMA - http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3zkw … o1_500.jpg
Avatar Credit: D.Hirst,Olympic Union Flag
Adele: RAH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Oio8V3e3WU&ob=av2e -
We Are The Champ20ns

I wonder of Joe is now upping hos security  big_smile  wink

mbcl wrote:

I wonder of Joe is now upping hos security  big_smile  wink

Undoubtedly bwahahaha,  big_smile

You Can Do Anything You Want To Do